Chapter Twenty-Four

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / GARDEN MAZE

The next day, Klaus is sitting on the staircase of the granite balcony with the warm breeze flows through his dirty blonde hair.

Klaus gently fiddles with his wife's, Christy's, necklace.

"Dad?" Luna said.

Klaus looks at his daughters, Luna and Trinity. "Luna? Trinity?"

Luna and Trinity slowly walks up to their father, and sits down on either side of him.

"Grandpa Ames told us about Mom." said Luna to her Dad.

"Your mother will return home." Klaus said to his daughters. "I always have hopes for her."

"We know, Dad." Trinity said.

Luna pecks a kiss on Klaus's right cheek. And Trinity pecks a kiss on his left cheek.

Luna and Trinity both leans their heads on his shoulders.

⚜️⚜️

MARCALOS'S UNDERWORLD LAIR

Later on that day, Christy sits in the dungeon, wearing a pair of golden dampener cuffs on her wrist, so, is unable to do her sorceress magic.

{Christy's Outfit}

The iron gate opens and Persephone slowly walks inside.

"Come to gloat, Persephone?" Christy asked the Queen of Underworld and Daemonites.

"No, I have come to release you from my husband's clutches." Persephone told her, and gently unlocks the golden dampener cuffs with her magical powers.

Christy looks at Persephone and gets up to her feet, suspiciously. "What's the catch?"

"Betraying my husband, Marcalos, I'm not frightened of his wrath

"Betraying my husband, Marcalos, I'm not frightened of his wrath. Nor am I frightened of telling him off or bolding up to him. But anyhoo, you can leave, Christiana. I'm sure your handsome husband and children misses you." Persephone said to Christy.