Chapter Twenty-Three

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Early morning around 5:00 AM, Klaus and Christy are laying in bed, with the bedcover covering the lower half of their bodies, looking up at the ceiling with her mini projector projecting a starry night at the ceiling. Klaus is wearing a sleeveless shirt with lounge pants.

 Klaus is wearing a sleeveless shirt with lounge pants

{Christy's Pajamas Outfit}

"When I was a child, I used to look up at the starry night and I would gently hold my plush pony in my arms." Christy said to Klaus.

"A plush pony? Adorable." Klaus said with a chuckle.

Christy playfully nudges Klaus's shoulder. They both playfully chuckles.

Klaus looks at Christy and becomes concerned. "I will unlink you from Aurora."

Christy looks at him with a knowing look on her face. "I know." She said.

Klaus lays sideways and looks at Christy. "How about another romantic date?"

"To the lagoon?" Christy suggested, gently laying sideways on the bed.

"Sounds fun." Klaus said with a small smile.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Minutes after, Klaus and Christy had fallen asleep with the mini projector turned off.

- Christy's Premonition -

The Elder God of Destruction, Agarus, is roaming around New Orleans and in the French Quarter, slinging lava everywhere.

"Tremble before me, New Orleans?!" Agarus exclaimed. "Bring forth, Christiana?!"

Awakening from her premonition, Christy sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of her body.

Christy looks at a sleeping Klaus beside her and becomes worried.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that morning, in the courtyard, Christy is sitting on the fountain, playing a acoustic instrumental music on her wooden guitar.