Chapter Twenty

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, after getting dressed, Klaus gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. He sees a platter of beignets on the table.

He slowly walks up to it and small smiles at it. He then, gently takes a index card in his hand and reads the note.

Morning, Honey.
The beignets are for you. I'm with the Oracles at Mount Orasani. I'll see you this evening. - Christy

P. S. Don't eat all the beignets, you'll get a stomachache.

Klaus small smiles to himself at the 'p.s don't eat all the beignets, you'll get a stomachache' part.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / MAIN LIVING ROOM

In the main living room, Christy is sitting at the table with Oracle Theoni, Arija, and Isa with platters of breakfast food and pastries.

{Christy's Outfit}

"So, you wanted me to dress up why?" Christy asked them, a bit confused, taking a small forkful bite of her slice of quiche.

"To make you feel like yourself." said Oracle Theoni.

"Have you been having difficulties with your magic?" asked Oracle Arija.

"I have a little." Christy replied. "So, is it another magic block or something?"

"It is possible." Oracle Isa said. "But firstly, we eat."

Oracle Theoni, Arija, Isa and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they continue eating their breakfast food.

⚜️⚜️

ORNATE TEMPLE

Later on that day, in the main room, Christy is sitting on the carpet floor, in a seated position, in front of a fireplace.

With a mediation book, Christy reads and gently flips through each page.

"Reading by the fireplace." Klaus said, causing Christy to look at him. "Very cozy."

"Hey, Klaus. What are you doing here?" Christy asked her husband.

"I'm not really here, Love." Klaus said, slowly walks inside the main room and slowly walks up to her. "I'm with Freya at the St. Louis Cathedral."