Chapter Eleven

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy is in the kitchen, at the kitchen countertop, whisking a mixing bowl of pancakes.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Hey, Mom." Luna and Trinity greeted their Mom.

"Hey, sweethearts." Christy greeted both her daughters. "You guys want some pancakes?"

"Yes, ma'am." Trinity said.

"What Squirt said." Luna said.

"You nicknamed me that when I was a little baby and a toddler." Trinity said to Luna.

"I know, and still your nickname. Just like "Lu" is my nickname." Luna said.

"And your Dad nicknamed you both "Littlest Enchantress" when you both were little." Christy said.

"Speaking of Dad, where is he?" Trinity asked.

"He's out and about." Christy told her youngest daughter.

"Okay." Trinity said.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting at the table, with their plates of pancakes, eating on their pancakes with forks.

Christy's phone buzzes on the table. She picks her phone and looks at it.

Marcel

Christy answers her phone. "Hey, Marcel."

"Hey, Christy. I have an old enemy of yours." Marcel told her on the phone.

"Alright, I'm on my way." Christy said, and hangs up her phone.

"Everything okay, Mom?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine." Christy said. "I have to meet up with Marcel."

"Okay, we'll be here with Ferret." Trinity said.

⚜️⚜️

ABANDONED TRAIN DEPOT

Marcel, Christy and Vincent slowly walks up to a holding cell where Genevieve is.