Chapter Six

ZENITH'S AND THALIA'S MONASTERY

The next day, Zenith, Thalia and Christy are playing with Luna, Trinity, Damien and a 10-year old Irene on the beach shore.

{Christy's Outfit}

Damien is playing chasing after his little sister, Irene, who has a beach ball in her hands.

Damien grabs his little sister by her waist and gently spins her waist. "Got ya, Little Bear."

"You got me, Older Bear." Irene said to her older big brother, Damien.

Damien and Irene exchange playfully chuckles with each other. Zenith gently tosses the other beach ball to Christy and she scurries off with it.

Luna and Trinity scurries after their mother, Christy, and playfully tackles her with them exchanging playfully chuckles with each other.

From the patio, Klaus is looking at his wife and daughters playing ball with Zenith and Thalia with their children.

Klaus and Christy exchange small waves at each other. She hands the beach ball to Trinity and walks away.

Christy slowly walks up to her husband, Klaus. "Luna and Trinity are having some fun with playing beach ball, you can join at anytime you want, you know."

"I know, but seeing you and our daughters have fun and smiling. It makes me happy." Klaus said to Christy with a small smile.

"Afterwards, Zenith, Thalia, and I are gonna go inside for breakfast, and then, we're gonna come back outside for some more beach ball." Christy said to Klaus.

"Sounds like fun." Klaus said to her. "But with Mikael, Elijah and I won't rest until he's handled."

Christy nodded in understanding. "Okay, just be careful with Mikael. He has his ways of getting to you."

"I'm always careful with Mikael. He's already deceased. Marcalos just resurrected him to mess with me." Klaus said. "I appreciate you checking on me, Love, but I'll be fine."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. She pecks a kiss on his forehead and walks away from him.

Christy rejoins Zenith, Thalia and the kids, resuming playing some more beach ball.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Zenith, Thalia and Christy are sitting at the picnic table with their breakfast food and a plastic pitcher of orange juice.