Chapter Nineteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy had returned home. She's gently folding her clothes and putting them in her drawer.

 She's gently folding her clothes and putting them in her drawer

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks inside. He and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Hey." Christy greeted her husband. "Luna and Trinity are at Camp Orasani?"

"They are." Klaus replied. "And how are you? You slept late?"

"It was a long flight." Christy said to Klaus.

Klaus gives her a look. "That's not what I meant."

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"It's been seven weeks, Klaus. I have a lot to makeup for." Christy said to him.

"Don't worry yourself. You were deceased." Klaus said, and slowly walks up to her. "Just be happy that you're here."

"I am." Christy said to him. "I'm home to be home. With you and our daughters."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And he gently pulls her pendant necklace back around her neck.

"Elijah and the others are downstairs. They're happy to see you." Klaus said.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Klaus and Christy gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard as Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Marcel and Ana looks at her.

"Hi, guys." Christy greeted them.

"Hello, Christy." Kol greeted.

Ana and Christy embraces in a hug. Ana starts to cry softly to herself.

"Ana? I'm okay." Christy reassured her best friend as they both gently pulls away from the hug. "I'm okay. I'm fine."

"I know. It's good to see you. Alive and well." Ana said.

"Me too." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️

Minutes after, Christy is sitting at the table with a plate of deli ham and cheese sandwich with a small drinking glass of water.