Chapter Nine

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the courtyard, Christy is sitting in the sofa chair, video chatting with her daughters, Luna and Trinity.

{Christy's Outfit}

"I'm glad you guys have been having some fun at the camp with the activities and other things." Christy said to her oldest daughter, Luna.

"Yeah, we've been eating breakfast brunch. And as for the fun activities, we've been playing catch ball, hula hoops, using our magic. The demigods and demigoddess have pretty cool magical powers too." Luna said on the video chat.

"Well, I'm glad you, Trinity and Nikole are occupied with the camp fun activities. I'll see you guys when you get home." Christy said.

"Okay. Bye, Mom. Love you and Dad." Luna and Trinity said in unison on the video chat.

"Bye, sweethearts. We love you too." Christy said, and hangs up her video chat.

And then, Christy's phone buzzes again. She looks at it.

Gia

Christy answers her phone. "Hey, Gia."

"Hey, Christy. I need a little of your help with something. I'm at the penthouse." Gia said.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Christy said, and hangs up her phone.

⚜️⚜️

MAX'S AND GIA'S PENTHOUSE

Later on that day, Gia and Christy are baking a cinnamon cake in the kitchen.

"I don't if I'm doing this right or not." Gia said to Christy.

"Yeah, everything's good." Christy said to her. "The cinnamon cake is gonna be good for the dinner party."

"Okay, then." Gia said, putting the baking pan in the oven and gently closes it.

Gia and Christy slowly walks over to the three seat sofa and sits down beside each other.

"Where's your hubby, Max?" Christy asked Gia.

"He's visiting Mount Orasani." Gia replied. "Max and I have visited many times. And I have dresses in my double door closet."

"Yeah, me too. And I have two double door closets. One at the compound and the other at my bedchamber at Mount Orasani." Christy said.

"How do you and Max does it?" Gia asked. "You both are well-trained legendary Orasanian Warriors, and you've fought in battles."

"When Max and I fight in battles, we have to remain focused on battling our enemies, and even the slightest of unfocused can get us hurt." Christy said.