Chapter Eighteen

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

The next day, Christy slowly walks inside the dining room where her parents; Ames and Nadia, are sitting at the dining table, eating their plates of breakfast food with Breakfast food is on the table along with pitcher of orange juice.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Good morning, Mom. Dad." Christy greeted her parents.

"Morning, sweetheart." Ames greeted his daughter, sitting at the head of the dining table, taking a sip of his goblet of orange juice.

"Did you sleep well?" Nadia asked, eating a small forkful of quiche.

"I did." Christy told her, sitting at the dining table across from her mother. And eats a crescent roll.

"What time will you be departing for New Orleans?" Nadia asked.

"Later on today." Christy replied. "What's the agenda?"

"We'll be meeting with our great neighbors today in the grand hall." Ames said.

"Okay." Christy said.

Nadia looks at her daughter, Christy. "Christy? How's your magic?"

"Pretty good." Christy replied.

"Okay then." Nadia said to Christy. "Manipulate my mind with your magic."

Nadia and Christy exchange looks at each other. And Christy makes her eyes glow blue as she mind manipulates her mother.

"Hand me the water." Christy said, manipulating her mother's mind using her magic.

Under the influence of her daughter's manipulative magic, Nadia's eyes glow teal, and gently slides over the small cup of water across the table to Christy.

Afterwards, Nadia's eyes returns back to normal. And Christy's eyes turns back to normal blue.

"Very good, Christiana." Nadia said with a proud smile. "Very good."

Ames, Nadia and Christy exchange smiles at each other, proceeding to eat their breakfast.

⚜️⚜️

GRAND HALL

Later on that day, the Great Neighbors of Mount Orasani had arrived.