Chapter Eight

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy is in the study, sitting behind the desk, writing a letter to Odessa, the Elder Goddess of Luck Fortune.

{Christy's Outfit}

After writing her short letter, Christy gently sets down her pencil and folds her paper in half. She makes her eyes glow blue and uses her sorceress magic to magically send her letter to Odessa.

Trinity walks inside the study. "Mom? Grandpa Ames is here."

"Okay." Christy said.

Christy and Trinity walks out of the study, in the hallway and up to the second floor balcony railing.

Ames is there, wearing casual clothes with a trench coat. "Hello, Trinity. Christiana."

"Hi, Dad." Christy greeted her father.

⚜️⚜️

In the dining room, Ames and Christy are sitting at the dining table across from each other with a platter of beignets.

"What are you doing here? I mean, it's good to see you." Christy said to her Dad with a small smile.

"I just wanted to come to see you." Ames said to her, taking a bite out of his beignet. "And so, you've encountered Odessa."

Christy chuckled, softly. "Yeah. She was happy to see me."

Ames chuckled. "I'm sure she was pleased to see you, although, you did try to thievery a gem necklace from her palace casino club at the age of 23."

"I was gonna steal it, and then, I was gonna hand it back to Odessa." Christy said.

"I know. Even though, your mother and I didn't talk about it, doesn't mean that we did not know." Ames said to Christy.

"I know, Dad." Christy said.

Ames and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

And then, Marcel and Vincent slowly walks inside the dining room.

"Ames. Christy." Marcel said.

"Hello, Marcel Gerard. Vincent Griffith." Ames greeted them with a small smile.

"Sorry to break up the father-daughter moment, but we have a little situation." Marcel said.