Chapter Three

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / OUTDOOR COLOSSEUM

The next day, a derby horse race is being held in the outdoor colosseum. And The Elder Gods and Elder Goddess and all Orasanians persons.

 And The Elder Gods and Elder Goddess and all Orasanians persons

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy is gently leaning on the pillar with her thermos mug of Meiji coffee, watching the derby horses.

Klaus has his arm gently wrapped around Christy's waist. "How have you ever been to a derby?"

"Yeah, with my Uncle Cyrus and Aunt Ismene." Christy told her husband.

"Do they bet on the derby horses, Mom?" Luna asked, eating on a cakesicle.

"Nope, the derby horse riders rides the horses for entertainment." Christy said.

"Okay." Trinity said, and eats on her cakesicle.

Klaus gently puts his hand on Christy's left side abdominal, causing her to wince in slight pain.

"Chris?" Klaus said.

"I'm okay." Christy reassured her husband with a small smile.

"Christy?" Klaus said with a concerned look on his face.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other and he slowly lifts up the hem of her shirt, revealing a purplish wound on the left side of her stomach.

"I know it's healed, but it's seems like it's still a little pain." Klaus said.

"I'm okay, Klaus. I am, really." Christy said, trying to reassure him.

Klaus and Christy averts their attention back at the derby horses.

"Talbot said that it was Mikael that drove a car into my SUV." Klaus said to Christy.

"Or maybe, Mikael compelled someone to do it for him." Christy said. "But you shouldn't focus on Mikael, he wants your attention, don't give it to him."

Klaus nodded. "I won't go after him."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and then, suddenly, Christy gets a thought.

"How did Talbot know about the car accident?" Christy asked Klaus.

And then, Klaus gets a thought. "I would like to know myself."

FOREVERMORE || THE ORIGINALSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara