Chapter Five

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the courtyard, Christy is sitting in the armchair, eating a beignet.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard.

"Hey, Klaus." Christy greeted her husband.

"Hi, Love." Klaus greeted. "Where did Luna and Trinity go off to?"

"Luna, Trinity and Nikole are at Mount Orasani at the camp." Christy said, still eating on her beignet as she gets up. "And I will see you later."

"Alright then, I'll be here." Klaus said.

"Alright." Christy said, and teleports away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

In the training stimulation room, Luna, Trinity and Nikole, along the young demigods and demigoddess wearing their training armor gear. And Christy is mentoring them.

"Okay. There's 10 of you demigods and demigoddess, so, split up into a group of 5, okay?" Christy asked.

"Yes, ma'am." The demigods and demigoddess said in unison and did as they were instructed by splitting up into two groups of 5.

"Hey, Mom. Who's the training enemy?" Luna asked her mother.

"I am." Christy said to her oldest daughter and playfully smiles at her. "Unless, you're scaredy-cat."

Luna, Trinity and Nikole exchange looks at each other and looks at Christy. The four of them exchange playfully smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, the training simulation room has begun. Luna, Trinity and Nikole, along with the demigods and demigoddess, are completing against each other.

Luna, Trinity and Nikole exchange looks at each other with their blaster pistols at each other, and blasts each other in their thighs.

"Don't hold back." Christy said to them.

Christy, Luna, Trinity and Nikole exchange looks at each other as they gently puts down their blaster pistols on their floor.

"Mom?" Trinity said.

"This is a training simulation, I'm not your mother, I'm your training enemy." Christy said to her younger daughter.