Chapter Twenty-Two

ODESSA'S PALACE CASINO CLUB

The next day, after receiving a wrist comm contact from The Elder Goddess, Odessa, Christy is sitting in a sofa chair in Odessa's upstairs office.

{Christy's Outfit}

Odessa is exchanging jewelry in silver briefcases with a two buyers.

"May I suggest this crimson gem necklace." Odessa offered her man buyer a crimson gem necklace.

"I'll take the crimson gem necklace in exchange for my vase, Milady Odessa." The man buyer said.

"Okay." Odessa said.

The man buyer and Odessa exchange their items. She gets the vase and he gets the crimson gem necklace.

"And I may suggest this sunset canvas painting." A woman buyer suggested.

"It's beautiful." Odessa complimented the sunset canvas painting.

"That would look lovely in your office, Odessa." Christy said to Odessa.

"Yeah, it would." Odessa said to Christy with a small smile. And looks at the woman buyer. "And I suggest this leopard statue."

"I thank you, Milady Odessa." The woman buyer said.

"You both are welcome." Odessa said.

The man and woman buyer bows at Odessa and leaves with their exchange gifts.

Odessa slowly walks back over behind her desk and gently puts her sunset canvas painting on the wall.

"Thanks for coming, Christiana." Odessa thanked Christy.

"You're welcome." Christy said, and teleports away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

MAX'S AND GIA'S PENTHOUSE

Later on that day, in the living room, Christy and Gia are sitting on the three seat sofa.

"So, exactly how powerful is the Elder God Underworld, Marcalos?" Gia asked.

"He's powerful enough to resurrect anyone from the dead if he chooses." Christy said.

"Does he make deals too?" Gia asked.