- 3 -

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I found Jae in a wedding dress shop looking at bridesmaid dresses.

I sigh. This day was quite ruined thanks to Nari. Why does she have to come up in our business anyway. We have nothing to do with her.

I walk into the shop and got greeted by an elderly woman, "annyeonghaseyo."

I bow, "annyeonghaseyo."

Jae looks up and meets my gaze and soon breaks it, looking back to the dresses.

I walk towards her and stand next to her.

"Are you mad?" I ask.

She shruggs and doesn't give me a verbal answer. I sigh, of course she's mad.

"Can we go home and discuss this. The boys left already." I tell her.

She looks down and nod. We both exit the shop and I grab her hand, intertwining our fingers together.

-

Instead of going to Jae's house I take a different route and go to mine.

We step out of the car and head inside. We both sit on the opposite side of the living room.

"Look, Jae, I'm sorry about what happened with Nari." I start off.

She shakes her head, "I think I'm just over reacting. There's no point in fighting about this if this is going to make matters worst. I'm sorry. You should've gotten a chance to talk to your childhood bestfriend."

I sigh, "come here."

I pat my thigh wanting her to sit on my lap.

She makes her way over then I grab her hand and pull her to sit on my lap. I wrap my arm around her waist and let my hands lay on her lap.

"Why are you saying sorry? You didn't do anything." I tell her looking at her in the eyes. *Gosh she's so beautiful.*

"Well, because of the way I reacted. Of course, she wasn't the only one who ruined our day. I ruined it too by storming off like a kid with a tantrum." Jae explains to me.

I chuckle, "that was pretty cute."

A light pink shade of blush came onto her cheeks and she looks down.

I tilt her chin up to make her look at me.

"Mianhe. . . I should've done something to tell her off and I should've defended you when the both of you almost lost your cool. Sorry. I was being a coward." I lightly peck her cheek and sniff in her lovely scent of french lavender and honey.

My breath hits her neck and she chuckles, "stop that tickles."

I smile, "so we're good now?"

She turns her head towards me, "I don't know. Are we?"

I shake my head and lay her on the couch as I go on top of her.

"What else do you want?" I ask her.

She shakes her head, "nothing."

I smile widely at her and go down for a kiss. Okay, I'll admit we have had a make out session but nothing more. Calm yourselves.

She pushes my chest away and breaks the kiss, "drop me off at home now please?"

"Wae! In the middle of this?" I ask sort of bummed she broke off the kiss.

"Yah. You act like we're going to go further. I have work tomorrow." She protests.

"So? I have clothes for you. Stay the night." I dip down trying to get another kiss but fail as she puts force onto my chest keeping me away.

*God this woman is strong.*

I close my eyes and sigh, "fine. Fine. Let's go."

I get off her and we head out. I hear her softly laughing behind me as I slip on my shoes.

"Stop laughing. It's not funny."

-

Nari's P.O.V

I crash on my bed and dial my older brothers, Youngsoo, phone.

Within seconds, he picks up.

"Yeboseyo? Do you need something Nari?"

I sigh, "D.O. . . I met with him today."

"So how did it go? Is he still interested in you after all these years?" He asks.

I shake my head as if he can see my actions, "no. I think he's with another girl."

"WHAT!? He said he would wait until you got back. He even told our parents and his." Youngsoo says.

"I know. He said that but he's found someone else now. He's probably gotten over me." I tell him.

I hear a long sigh from him, "well what are you planning to do now?"

"I don't know. I'll tell you if something comes up. I have to go. Bye oppa." I sit up on my bed and flip through the channels on the TV.

"Arasso. Come visit me soon okay. Take care." After that, the line goes dead.

I toss my phone to the side and turn off the TV. It's pointless going through channels when nothing good is on.

I decided to drive to D.O's house and visit him there. Hopefully he still lives at the same house. At least there I can talk to him privately and not where I can be interuppted by rude people.

I slip on my shoes, grab my purse and head out.

-

I turn left and stop at his house. I park my car on the side and see the door go open and out steps D.O.

I smile and fireworks burst inside my head. *He's here.*

Not long after, I see the same girl from the outlet following after him.

*What the hell is this?*

They mess around with each other as they head to his car. I watch as he opens her door like a gentleman before running to his side and hopping in and leaving the driveway.

My insides burn and I clutch the steering wheel tighter as I glare at the car they were in.

D.O was mine first and everyone knows that. I claimed him as mine first. What made him choose her to become a part of his life? She isn't even worth anything considering how rude she is.

I start my engine and forcefully step on it, driving my way back to my hotel room where I can blow off steam with a nice cold shower. Sorry, I don't like hot ones.

-

Jae's P.O.V

"Thanks. I'll call you later okay?" I tell Kyungsoo before hopping out.

He stretches over and places a goodnight kiss on my lips.

"Are you sure you want to sleep alone without me embracing you in my ams?" He asks.

I chuckle, "I'll be fine. This isn't the first time you aren't cuddling with me to sleep."

He chuckles and nods, "okay. Don't stay up too long thinking about me."

I roll my eyes as he winks and I hop out. He waits until I make it to the door and leaves.

*Gosh. He's adorable.*

-

Vote, comment, etc.