- 7 -

Jae's P.O.V

I wake up the next day and stretch my arms up high. I get out of bed and soulessly walk to the bathroom. Once I saw myself in the mirror, I was a mess. My eyes were swollen from you-know-what, my hair was a mess, and my brain couldn't process anything. But hey, like Beyoncé said;

I woke up like this!~

I sigh as I fix myself and head to my shower. I didn't have work today but Eunbyul and Sarang are taking me out again for more of the wedding preparations.

After my refreshing shower, I slip into white shorts along with a maroon peter pan collared blouse, left my hair down, and then slipped into my comfortable air maxes since we're going to be doing a lot of walking.

I grab my purse and car keys and head out the door, driving to Dae Jungs' house.

-

"Yeobo, we're going now! I'm taking Joon with me!" Eunbyul yelled from the downstairs.

Dae Jung came rushing down stairs to give Eunbyul a kiss, "okay. I'll see you later then. You two take care," he crouches down to kiss the top of Joon's hair, "especially you little man."

He ruffles my hair, "fighting!"

I softly laugh at my brother and we head out.

Once us three headed into my car, we headed out to the stores Eunbyul planned to hit.

"Sarang said she couldn't make it because she had an unexpected date with Jung so it's just us two. . . Well three including Joon." I say.

"Okay. So first we need to hit up the bridesmaid dresses." Eunbyul says from the back seat as she keeps an eye out for Mr. Cutie Joon.

"Okie dokie."

-

Nari's P.O.V

"Look oppa, I've tried to do everything but nothing seemed to help. . . . Urgh never mind already. I have to go. . . . Bye." I hang up on my older brother, Youngsoo, and walk to another store.

Today was the day of my usual shopping spree. I need new things so why not go out an buy, right?

I've been thinking about what D.O. said yesterday and I really don't care about that Jae girl. She's the one who started everything by walking into his life. It ruined everything for me so why not make her feel the same just to be even.

As I walk, I spotted Jae with. . . A little boy? What?

I decided to go up to her and greet myself. After all, I did say I want to be "friends".

"Annyeong Jae." I say with a smile.

She looks up to me and her happy expression changes to an irritated one, I can tell. I look at her eyes and it's a bit. . Swollen? Has she been crying? Was it because D.O.? I need to know for crying out loud!

"Oh. . . Nari. Annyeong." She says simply.

"Awh, whose this little guy?" I ask.

The little boy looks at me confused and he looks uninterested in me as he slightly hides behind Jae.

"This is my nephew. Now really we must go." She says.

I crouch down and place my hand on the little boys head until someone smacked away my hand.

I stand back up and glare at the woman who smacked away my hand. She picks up the boy and glares back at me.

"Who gave you the right to touch my child. Get lost." She says.