- 8 -

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I've felt very stupid about my actions towards Jae. "Stupid" doesn't even define how I actually am right now. I feel all these emotions and it's been killing me. The guys have been telling me how stupid I was and that I should go see her.

"Hyung, I miss Jae. Can you go get her?" Sehun asks.

I sigh, "you know how me and Jae are right now and-"

"What about the wedding preparations? How is that gonna turn out to become?" Suho cuts me off.

I shrugg. I haven't helped Jae with the planning plus, I still need to decide what suits I'm going to get and use for the wedding. Gosh, I'm such a horrible boyfriend. I just wanna bang my head on a wall.

"Have you even helped Jae with anything?" Kris asks.

I flush red in embarrassment. Of course not.

"Aish! Yah! Get ready we're going out to pick out suits. Be thankful we're helping." Xiumin says as he grabs his keys.

All the guys get up and hurry out the door.

*Bless these dudes. What would I do without them.*

-

"What's the color of the wedding?" Lay looks through the different colored suits.

"It's champagne or light gold and lavender. Jae told me the bridesmaid dresses are going to be a soft lavender color." I explained to them.

"So what goes with lavender?" Tao asks.

We all remain in silence to think.

Chen picks up a suit, "Grey? What color is your suit going to be?"

Jae always told me to wear a white suit so white it's going to be.

"White. Jae wants my suit to be white." I tell them.

"Good, grey for the grooms men, and white for you. For the bridesmaid dresses, it's lavender. Okay. Good." Kai points out.

"Now let's get started on trying on." Luhan smiles.

-

Author's P.O.V

As the boys were getting out of the suit shop, they stumble upon Eunbyul.

"Oh! Noona!" Sehun exclaimed as they saw Eunbyul with Joon in her arms.

"Sehun? Oh wow! You guys are here. . ." Eunbyul says.

They tilt their heads, "wae? Aren't you excited to see your son's uncles?"

"Eunbyul I nee- oh. . . Guys." Jae comes up from behind Eunbyul.

There was an awkward silence between them.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Eunbyul breaks the ice leaving everyone relieved.

Kai puts his arm around Kyungsoo in a brotherly manner, "we are shopping for our suits for the wedding."

"R-really?" Jae stutters, a bit surprised and shocked. But, she's happy. Finally Kyungsoo is doing something.

Kyungsoo nods, "w-what else am I going to wear for our wedding day?"

Jae slightly smiles at Kyungsoo.

"So uhm. . . What now?" Eunbyul asks.

"Oh hyung! Don't you and Jae have to pick out the cake?" Kai asks, almost over exaggerating it.

Kyungsoo looks at him confused, "what? I don-"

Suho smirks at what Kai was doing, "you do! Why don't you two get going?"