- 21 -

Nari's P.O.V

I heard the door open and in steps D.O.

I'm currently cooking something for the both of us to eat. Since we are currently together, might as well make things special for us.

"Hi oppa!" I exclaim with glee.

I steps in with a not-amused face. He always does that so I'm used to it.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

I smile at him, "we are together now so I felt like checking up on you. Why are you still wearing the clothes from last night?"

He rolls his eyes, "I never agreed on being together with you. Plus, it's non of your business with what I'm wearing."

I pout, "of course."

He sniffs around, "what's that smell?"

"Oh the meat!" I jump and rush over but found it already burnt. Ugh this is a disaster.

He comes over and laughs, "good job. You've ruined a good pack of meat."

He turns off the stove, grabs the pan and places it in the sink while letting the water run.

"I was making food." I tell him simply.

"Psh. Where?" He ask.

I puff my cheeks.

He just shakes his head and walks away to probably change?

"You can leave now. I don't need you here." He says and shuts his door.

I pout and hit my head.

*This isn't over.*

-

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

That idiot burnt such expensive meat. How dare she. Jae would've done a much better job. Plus, Jae could've probably made a five star restaurant look bad.

I strip from my clothes and hop in the shower. Many of you are asking why I'm still in my clothes from the party but it's because I kinda snuck into Jae's house a spent the night there since I knew Nari was going to be at my house. I didn't tell the others because they'll make a big commotion over it. Anyways, I also stayed at her house hoping that when she wakes up, we can sort things out. Didn't exactly go as planned.

Call me a stalker and a complete weirdo but I will do anything to take her back. Literally, anything. Cheesy, I know.

After my shower, I slip into some black jeans and a white shirt along with a blue leather jacket.

On the way home, Dae Jung called and told me to come meet him at the office he works at. I have to say, I'm really scared. I mean, the first time we met, he punched me - if you don't remember - and that left me sorta traumatized. But, he is, and will, be my brother-in-law no matter how many times he tried to beat me up.

I hop in my car and drive off.

-

"Sir, your three o'clock is here." The man in the suit pokes his head into Dae Jung's office as I stand behind him.

The man turns and faces me, "you may go in."

I nod and head inside to find Dae Jung surrounded by stacks of papers.

"Y-you want to m-meet?" I stutter.

He chuckles, "don't be so nervous Kyung."

"So you arent going to punch me?" I ask dumbly.