- 28 -

Author's P.O.V

-

[Last day.]

-

"HOW, IN THE NAME OF KIMCHI, CAN YOU BURN A CAKE!?" Kyungsoo yells in shock as he stares at the burnt masterpiece made by Kris and Sehun.

"You told us to put it in 530 degrees." Sehun murmured.

Kyungsoo glares at the maknae with fire in his eyes, "350 degrees. 350 DEGREES!!!"

Sehun pursed his lips and hides behind the pale Kris. Never have they seen Kyungsoo this mad and angry before.

"Look on the bright side, we didn't explode your kitchen." Kris chuckles.

Kyungsoo tip toes to try and reach Kris's height, "look here you giant piece of fireball," he points his finger to his oven, "you'll be the next one to get burned if this happens again you got it!?"

Kris rolls his eyes, "I'm your hyung, there is absolutely no way you can talk to me like that."

"I'll make you rethink your exsitence." Kyungsoo blurts.

Kris backs away and shakes his head.

"And as for you maknae," Kyungsoo grabs Sehun's collar, "improve more on your listening skills!"

Kyungsoo pushes him away and walks to his pantry to take out the ingredients so he can remake the cake.

"Are you guys seriously going to let him treat me, his hyung, like that?" Kris asks the others as they sit there quietly.

"It's both of your guys fault." Suho tells them.

"Just because I'm the maknae does not mean he can treat me like crap." Sehun snaps his fingers.

"Oh I hope you turn into an overcooked noodle." Kyungsoo fires at Sehun.

"I mean, you both pretty much ruined the cake he was making for his girl." Xiumin points out.

"What's the point of making a cake for Jae? What's so special?" Sehun asks.

The other face palm while Kris just shook his head.

"Today is Jae's last day before she goes overseas." Lay explains.

"WHAT!?" Sehun cries out in disbelief.

The doorbell goes off and they all freeze.

"I thought she'll be gone for the whole day?" Suho starts to panick.

Kyungsoo begins to hurriedly fix the ingredients until-

"Can you guys at least open the door for us, it's so much work to get the key out." Jung and Sarang come in with a box full of stuff.

"Gosh. We thought you were Jae." Kyungsooo holds onto his scared heart.

"Don't worry, we just went to go visit her at her office and she clearly said she'll be out until eight." Sarang explains to them letting them all sigh in relief.

They were all preparing the surprise going away party for Jae. Even though Jae hates surpries, they were absolutely positive Jae would love this one.

"What's with the box?" Luhan questions as they look through the big brown cube.

"Obviously some decorations. I'm very big with decor." Sarang smiles at her beautiful objects she brought.

Suho stands, "okay so what about the rest of us? What are we going to do? We can't just sit around all day doing nothing."