- 16 -

A/n; Bananas & Edits.

-

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

The scene of Jae giving back the ring replays in my mind over and over again and it's giving me a big headache already. It's already been a month and I still can't get over her. Of course, we've been together for six plus years. That's alot!

"Hyung. Want more?" Kai offered.

I shake my head and focus on the scene infront of me.

The guys brought me, well dragged me, to the club where they said I can "clear my mind". Obviously it isn't working at all, it just adds on to my headache.

I sigh and stand up, "I'm going to go guys. I have a headache."

They looked at me concerned but I gave them a small smile.

"I'll be fine guys. I'm still sober. I'm leaving okay."

I grab my jacket and head out to my car.

-

I open the door to my house and found Nari sitting on my couch.

I get irritated easily.

"Why the hell are you here and how the hell did you even get in?"

She smirks and stands up while holding up the key, "you need to do a better job on hiding your spare keys and I am here to see you. You've been down a couple of weeks now and I'm worried. Is it because of Jae?"

I glare at her for even bringing up her name, "it's not your concern so get out. No one invited you here."

"Well I did and I'm here to cheer up a close friend." She smiles.

I roll my eyes and ignore her, walking off into my kitchen and taking out some coffee.

"Ooo. May I have some?" She asks as if I was offering her some.

"I didn't tell you to make yourself at home. I told you to get out. So get the hell out. Last warning," I irritatedly say, "I'm not in the mood for meeting with your face."

She scoffs, "I'll be back to tomorrow. When you're in the mood, okay?"

Nari walks off and I roll my eyes not even caring if she does or doesn't come tomorrow.

I'm just hoping the door hits her on the way out.

-

Jae's P.O.V

The doorbell rings and I soulessly walk to it.

I open it and in steps Nari who I never even invited here.

Once she steps in she immediately slaps me across the face.

*HOLD THE FUCK UP.*

"How dare you break D.O. oppa's heart! You're such a rude person and such a heartless bitch. I hope karma comes back to you and haunts you! No one messes with-"

I ceased her with a much harder slap.

"Did you just slap me?" She questions.

"We're even now. So, get the hell out and run back to your D.O oppa. I don't have any time for irrelevant lectures. Especially stupid ones from you." I say to her.

"I-I h-how. . Y-"

I cut her off, "why are you even stuttering? If you're going to come at me, come at me much quicker or don't say shit at all. This is what you wanted right? You only wanted him to yourself and look you finally got him. Well all I got to say to your ungrateful ass is that you're welcome."