- 31 -

Jae's P.O.V

I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment as a tear began to fall. Whether it was a tear of joy or not, it had some meaning to it. It was my last morning waking up and being unmarried. I was sure going to miss it but, since I love Kyungsoo so much, i'm ready for this.

Although my parents aren't here to see me at this day, i'm sure they're watching me with an open heart.

I wipe away the tear and smile at myself in the mirror.

"I love you, Jae." I whispered to myself as I touched the mirror with my reflection on it.

I heard a loud knock on my door.

"Jae! We're here now!" I heard Eunbyul.

I was staying at a hotel about a few miles away from the reception and everything. Kyungsoo was also staying somewhere else.

I unlocked my hotel door and in stepped Eunbyul and Sarang and some of my other girlfriends I met throughout my life. They all were dragging their bridesmaid dresses with them, along with their makeup done and their hair still in waiting.

I, on the other hand, am still waiting to get ready. What can I say? I'm just still in shock.

"Girl! You still need to get ready!? I thought you went to get your hair done!" Eunbyul grabbed my arms in shock.

I laughed, "Eunbyul chill. We still have five hours untill the wedding."

"And it takes four to get ready and an hour to arrive there!" Eunbyul says dramatically as they all scramble to get everything set for me.

I blew my bangs and followed suit.

Sarang came to me and hugged me unexpectedly, "congratulations by the way unnie."

I smile at Sarang and her cuteness, "thanks girl."

"Yeah yeah. Okay. Let's get this makeover started!" Eunbyul yells.

-

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

". . . To have and the h-hold from this day forward, for worse and bett- DAMMIT!" I cry out.

"Yo hyung, chill," Kai says from the other room, "don't sweat about it."

"Exactly, it's not like you're going to get whacked if you mess up." Xiumin says as if it's a smooth walk in the park.

I glare at them, "easy for you guys to say. You guys aren't the ones getting married. Do you understand how important this is for me and Jae? The pressure is on!"

They all face palm themselves as I go back to reading my vows.

"If you sweat, Jae isn't going to enjoy the smell on your suit." Jung tells me.

I groan and stand up. Little beads of sweat already forming.

"Kyung, chill, we have only five hours left until then and i'm sure you'll have everything going for you. Don't sweat too much about it." Lay pats my shoulder.

I sigh and plop back down in the chair. I can't believe I'm already ready and we still have five hours left.

I walk towards the body mirror and check myself.

*Fresh* I thought to myself as I fixed my lavender colored tie.

White and lavender with a small touch of grey.

"Hey bro."

I see Seungsoo, my best man, come next me with his arm around my shoulder.

"Today is the big day. Still can't believe you're getting married before me." He says with a bit disappointment in his voice.