- 13 -

A/n; Hontoni gomenasai for updating after 201937948 years.

-

Jae's P.O.V

"We have nothing to talk about." I tell him as he practically dragged me out of the child center.

He has some major anger issues or something. He isn't the same as he used to be. It's as if he's more. . . Colder?

"We do," he says still gripping my wrist, "I do."

"What?" I ask, getting irritated with him already.

He loosens his grip and stares directly at me in the eye, "I want to know why you decided to postpone the wedding."

I stare back, "even if I tell you, you still wouldn't understand. All the answers are right in front of you yet you're still too blind to see it."

"Try me." He says.

"It's because of Nari damn it. Can't you understand that? She's the one breaking us apart. And I don't think I can take it anymore with her ruining everything," I tell him straight, "that's why I held back the wedding."

He stares down at me in an unreadable expression. He looks confused, angry, sad, or irritated.

"How can you say that-"

"That what?" I ask, "how can I say that Nari is the one ruining everything? I can say it because that's the truth. But you can't see that because of how much you still trust her. Because of how much you probably still care about her. If she isn't the one ruining us then you tell me what is. Oh right! You think it's me when it's not!"

I turn and walk away but he holds me back.

"Jae, please." He pleads.

I turn to face him, "I told you everything you asked. And now I'm telling the truth. If you have nothing to say then I'm done here."

"No. I have something to say." He says, wanting me to hear him out.

I sigh, "what?"

"Can we just drop this subject already? I understand that you are upset and hurtung but so am I. I don't like seeing you like this. If you want this relationship to be as it was before all the fighting and tears then, just forget about the whole thing with Nari. Forget she's even here. Please." He says.

I pause and stare at him.

"I can forget about her," I tell him, "but can you?"

I examine his expression which reads him lost and confused. Of course he's lost at words.

"Jae!~" I hear Eunbyul call for me.

I turn and see her pop her head out.

I look back at Kyungsoo who's looking back at me concerned.

"I have to go."

-

Author's P.O.V

"Aw hyung please it's going to be okay." Kai tells Kyungsoo.

They were all at Kyungsoo's house trying to comfort the poor man.

"Do you want us to do anything?" Suho asks.

Kyungsoo shakes his head, "it's Jae and I's problem. I don't want you guys to get caught up in this drama. It's already complicated enough. I feel like our relationship is falling apart more and more every time we try to talk about."

"Why do you think you guys are fighting?" Xiumin asks him.

Kyungsoo shruggs, "Jae thinks it's because of Nari."