- 10 -

A/n; Tenth Chapter YEHET!

-

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

She slapped me. SHE SLAPPED THE HELL OUT OF ME! WHAT!?

The sting was still there and I was sure a red hand mark was on my left cheek. I turn my face back to her, half calm and half angry.

"Why'd you do that?" She asks.

I stand up, "why'd you slap me!?"

She steps back, "WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE HER LEAVE!?"

"I did!" I say forgetting my calm side.

She scoffs, "by kissing me? INFRONT OF HER!?"

"WAE!?" I shoot, "WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT IT!? AT LEAST SHE LEFT!"

"Yeah sure. She left but you should've made her leave before you even kissed me. Why did you even bothering letting her stay? You already knew how irritated I was with her but no! You just let her stay and watch us kiss because that was totally the only way to make her leave. WELL THE KISS WAS NOT GOOD! IT WAS PAINFUL!" She sighs.

I clenched my teeth, "well slapping me didn't do shit either did it? WHY ARE YOU MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT!?"

Her eyes were glassy, tears already beginning to rise but like always, she tried to stop them from flowing.

"There was no sincerity at all! YOU DID IT WHILE THINKING ABOUT IF SHE'S GOING TO LEAVE OR NOT. YOU WEREN'T EVEN FOR ONCE THINKING ABOUT ME! ABOUT HOW MUCH PAIN YOU PASSED TO ME!" She yelled.

I stop talking and she made a point. There were so many other ways to make Nari leave and I did it by crossing a line. I made Jae feel embarrassed and slightly dirty. She's right, there was no sincerity at all in that useless kiss.

"What? You have nothing else to say? Are you done arguing?" Jae asks.

My eyes stay laid on her, "Jae I'm so-"

"Enough. Enough of saying sorry because it just reminds me of how you were mad at me. I should go. I'll let you know if anything comes up." Jae says and turns away.

Should I go after her or should I not? I mean she is hurting but. . I don't know what to do.

I stand ground and immediately feel guilty. I was mad not beause of the damn argument.

It's because I let her go without me chasing after her.

-

Jae's P.O.V

I lay in my bed still awake and I turn towards the digital clock.

[2:36 a.m.]

I've been thinking about our last argument and how it was stupid for me to slap him. I know bash me with all your comments but I mean. . . It was actually true what I said.

The kiss was painful and had no sincerity. And for once I felt bad for Nari because of how embarrassed she must have felt seeing Kyungsoo trying to take me. Well I felt embarrassed too and it was not something I could brush off. It sucked.

I sigh and sit up staring at the blank wall before me. I get out of bed and head down to the kitchen to get a glass of warm milk, makes me sleep better.

"Jae?"

I get startled and trip on the last step of the stairs, landing hard on my chest. And sad for me, I dont have a bra on because, of course, I don't sleep with one. Damn.

"OWWW." I hiss.

*If this dude is a robber, I was taught self-defense skills using a frying pan. . .* I say in my mind.

"Oh gosh, JAE!"

I turn and lay on my back and I cross my arms around my chest.

*DAMN IT HURTS!* I screamed in my head.

I look up to see who the person was and it was Kyungsoo. Great. The person I just wanted to see. Notice, sarcasm.

He turns on the lights, pulls me up and hugs me tight.

"Sorry. . . I didn't mean for you to trip." He says.

I sigh and pull away, "what are you doing here at two in the morning?"

"I came to see you and to talk to you." He simply says.

I give him the really? look, "are you serious. . . At two. . . in the morning?"

He makes a small smile and I shake my head.

"Get out. I want some sleep. Today was tiring." I tell him.

He pouts, "please?"

"No. I'm still not cool with everything. Get out please." I tell him.

"Jae, we aren't going to become cool with any of this if we just let it go." He says.

Now a fun fact for you guys, when it's late at night or early in the morning, I get irritated easily.

"Then let Nari go. That's a solution." I says bluntly.

His eyebrows crease, "oh come on Jae. . . Seriously. You're acting childish right now."

"So is she. Why can't you get the fact that she's making problems for us? It's quite obvious. Even the guys can see it."

He shakes his head, "I dont want us to argue again."

"Well it seems like we're starting to. If you can't let her go then what other solution do you have?" I ask.

"To just drop this subject already because it's pissing the both of us off. Jae, just leave Nari alone and she'll leave you alone simple as that. And don't try to think I'm defending her because I'm not. Of course, when I talk with Nari, I defend you." He says.

Is he saying he's met with Nari? Are you actually kidding me? Is this a joke?

"You've met up with her?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"To straighten things up with this whole mess. Don't get the wrong idea. Of course because of how your reacting, she can't come to a deal. So you're the one making most of this irrelevant stuff happen."

I get taken a back and slightly offended, "I'm the one trying to save this marriage and here she is trying to break it. But you can't see that she is. Maybe she's blinding you with something. It's not JUST me. It's all of us. You can't understand the fact that she's trying to take you away and she can't understand the fact that you are engaged to me."

Kyungsoo rubs his temples, "so what? It's still you trying to pick a fight with me. Just drop this Jae. You know I'm smart enough to know that I won't turn to her."

I sigh, "then why aren't you smart enough to know she's trying to break us off? Of course you say your smart enough to not turn to her but how can you be so sure? This isn't going to be right if she's trying to break down everything we've had for a long time."

"I'm not going to leave my old friend alone. If you were her I would do the same. I don't just leave anyone. So what point are you exactly telling me? What are implying?" He asks.

I sigh, already reaching my irritated max.

"I'm postponing the wedding."

-

A/n; Ope. . . Shii' is about to go down.

• I am so ready to spike a volleyball at Nari's face and kick a soccer ball into her stomach. &&' then I'm going to smack some sense into Kyungsoo head with a frying pan :-)

Vote, comment, etc.