- 23 -

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

"Hey Kyung."

I step out of my car as I reached my house and immediately, my face got serious.

"What do you want Youngsoo?" I ask him.

"Answer as hyung. It's not polite to talk informally." Youngsoo states.

I roll my eyes and begin to walk towards me front door.

"Marry my sister." He blurts.

I chuckle. What a joke. Hell no I won't.

"No." I answer and unlock my door, stepping into it.

He pushes the door wider and steps in as well.

"Why not? You both have been knowing each other since young days. Plus, she annouced that you guys are together to like. . . The whole family and the whole company." He explains.

I shake my head, "she was lying. I never agreed to dating your sister. We never were dating. Sure, we may have known each other for the 'longest' time but, that doesn't mean anything. My heart is set on one girl. And that one girl is definitely not your sister."

"What's so bad about my sister?" He asks, "she's sweet, caring, nice, and very positive!"

"Don't forget clingy, pushy, irritating, and rude." I tell him. Hey, the truth hurts.

He grabs my collar in anger.

"How dare you say that about my sister! She is nothing like that!" He says.

I scoff, not even scared about him. If it was Jae's brother, I'd be running my ass all the way to the states. But, Youngsoo, he's just some random dude looking for a fight without reasoning.

"Go," I start, "hit me. You can't force someone to love someone. I don't love or even like Nari anymore. Yeah, you can tell her that. The truth hurts but, past is past. Nari was good back then but now. . . It's completely different."

He glares at me and stares me down as he begins to loosen on my collar.

"You can't do that. The company and our family line will haunt you for hurting Nari." He threatens.

I shrugg, "so what? Let them. Not that I care. Nari's always been about getting what she wants but this time, she's not getting me. Sorry. She needs to learn how to grow up and stop acting like a child."

I feel him blow a punch to my jaw as I fall to the floor.

I just chuckle, "I don't care how many times you have to punch me. I don't want Nari anymore. It'd be better if you send her back to the states."

Youngsoo grips his fist, deciding whether or not to throw another punch at me.

"Nari has done so much for you. And now, you just push her away?" He says.

I shake my head and stand, "I'm just pushing away the past. She should too."

Another punch came at me to my stomach and I could taste the blood.

I hear him groan then head out.

*I can tell they're related.*

-

I examine myself in the mirror and see a cut on the corner of my lip. Did I mention Youngsoo was wearing some type of ring as he punched me. Yeah. . . He did and well, ouch.

I picked up the bandage but stopped as an idea came in mind.

I pick up my phone and dial Jae's number. The first ten times she wouldn't pick up, no surprise there. She is pretty irritated with me. Until on my last try, she finally picks up.