- 9 -

Author's P.O.V

The next few days went fine for the two. It's been a busy week of more planning and planning and on top of that, they both had work.

"Noona. When are you going to give out the invitations?" Jungkook asks as he rests him palm in his hand while his elbow is on the table.

The four employees of Jaes' were sitting at the break table taking a nice long break from their busy work.

"I'm not sure. We've been too caught up on the more inner important stuff we haven't made invitations yet." Jae explains to them.

"Well, the guests are important too. It's simple; no guests, no wedding. No wedding, no fun." J-hope tells her.

Jae just chuckles, "I guess you're right."

"Who are you planning on inviting?" V questions.

Jae sighs and faces them from behind the counter, "well I have my few relatives that are flying in from the US, plus my brother and his friends, plus Eunbyul and her friends, plus the boys, plus you four, adding also Kyungsoos' side of the family and yeah. I have alot of work to do."

The four stand up, almost in sync, scaring Jae for a moment.

"Why don't you take the few days off and leave your bakery to us? I mean you have alot of planning and you should take a break from work and plan with nothing holding you back." Jimin explained. For the heartthrob he is, he's good at giving advice.

Jae smiled, "are you sure? Aren't you guys gonna miss me?"

They all nod, "of course."

They all go up to her and get into a group hug.

"Good luck noona!" Jungkook exclaims.

Jae goes to the back to snatch her stuff and heads out.

"Annyeong boys!" Jae says and steps out.

-

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

"Okay so we got your relatives, my relatives, my brothers friends, your friends, Eunbyul's friends, and more. . ." Jae explained.

We've been planning this thing so much that I swear I feel like gray hair is beginning to show. This is really stressful.

"J-Jae. . ." I peeped out.

She turned, "mhm?"

I sigh, "can we go out. . You know for dinner. Just the two of us. We've been planning a whole lot and I want to spend time with each other."

I see her stare at me for a while and then smile.

"Sure. Just let me clen this up and-"

I shake my head, "no. Just leave it and lets go."

I hear her softly laugh, "okay."

-

"This is a cute restaurant." Jae describes as her eyes wander around the place.

I chuckle, "I have good tastes in finding places to eat. I knew you would love this place so I decided to finally bring you here. It took me a while to find this place."

It's true. It did take me a while. It's a small restaurant, perfect for dates. It's got lantern lights and a cute nightlight theme. Cheesy I know, but perfect for Jae and I.

"So here we got the large jjampong and two ciders. And heres your serving of kimchi and fish cake along with some rice. Enjoy." The male waiter, about my age, or a year older, placed down our order. . . Staring directly at Jae.