- 14 -

A/n; Edit ~

-

Jae's P.O.V

A week. A week has passed since the last time I've met with Kyungsoo. I truly miss him but everytime we talk what more is there to say? I've already explained my reasonings and so has he. Call me stupid or both of us stupid but. . . I just don't know what to do.

"Jae! Come down here please!" I hear Dae Jung yell from downstairs.

I sigh and pick up Joon whom I was playing with.

"What?" I say as I reach his place.

He gets taken aback, "well sheesh. What's up with the attitude?"

"I was in the middle of playing cars with Joon and you interuppted our peace." I told him and placed Joon down on the chair.

He chuckle, "how come he gets along with you and Eunbyul but never with me? I'm his dad for christ's sake."

"Maybe you act too agressive towards him." I tell him.

"But that's to make him into a man!"

I roll my eyes, "he's still a baby bruh. Once he reaches like 6 or so that's when you can make him into a man but in a more gentle way."

"Don't tell me what to." He pouts.

I smile at him. My stupid brother.

"So how's you and Kyung?" He asks.

*You just had to bring up that subject.*

I sigh, "not well. We haven't seen each other for a week now."

He turns around from the stove and gives me the wtf? look.

"WAE!? Is it more of that Nari chick? Like I said Jae, I'll cut that bitch if I have too." He blurts out forgetting Joon was sitting right next to me just smiling.

I shake my head, "that won't be necessary. I can hadle things on my own. Plus, it's because. . . I dont know. It's just complicated to explain right now."

He sighs, "this is getting really irritating."

"I know! And I'm trying to make it not irritating by smacking some sense into him but no. He can be so stubborn sometimes. It's like we're back to when we first met." I tell him as I play with the ring around my finger.

"Well. . . What about the wedding? It's still on even though you postponed it."

"I know. I know," I tell him, "but I'm not sure if it'll stay on."

My brother shurggs and the door goes open.

"Aloha~" Eunbyul sings throughout the house.

"Ummo~" Joon exclaims in his high, baby voice.

I look at Dae Jung, "ummo? Isn't it umma?"

Dae Jung nods, "we tell him umma but all that comes out from him is ummo."

I sarcastically clap, "good job."

He flips his fake hair, "I try."

"Hi babes." Eunbyul kisses Dae Jung while carrying Joon.

*Goals man. . . Goals.*

"Hi unnie." I say.

Eunbyul smiles, " how was Joon?"

I nod, "great."

"We were just talking about Kyung." Dae Jung blurts.

"Yah!~" I whine.

"What happened this time?" She asks.

Dae Jung chuckles, "they haven't met for a week now."

"Oppa!" I exploded.

He backed away and Eunbyul turned to me.

"When did this happen?" She asks.

I sigh, "the day we took Joon to that child center. In the middle of finding Joon, we bumped into each other and had another talk and yeah. It totally went well." I end sarcastically.
Eunbyul groans, "you guys need to meet again-"

"Again!? No. We met too many times already. What makes you think this time we'll come to a conclusion?" I tell them.

"Listen Jae," Eunbyul tells me, "meeting another time won't hurt. Making up is about communication not ignoring each other. If you really love this dude then you would fight to make everything better for the both of you. Ignoring it does nothing. It just makes matters worse. Even if the solution is negative or positive, it doesn't matter, at least you'll get things sorted out."

I sigh, "I don't know unnie. ."

She sighs and Dae Jung dials a random phone number.

"Kyungsoo?" He says.

My eyes widened and I walk towards him to grab the ohone away, "Da-"

He covers my mouth.

"Oh yeah. It's me Dae Jung. How are you?. . . Oh really? You and Jae. . ."

I'm still struggling to move his hand away but it's also like he got me on that head lock and Eunbyul is just there laughing.

*Damn it.*

"Actually, she told me she wanted to meet with you again because she misses you." Dae Jung smirks down to me.

I give him my angry face and lick his - very nasty - hand.

He pulls away and I tackle him for the phone but he still won't give in.

"You'll meet? Tonight? Great. She'll be there. Annyeong!" And he ends the phone call.

He smiles at me and hands me the phone.

"Better get going before he gets more pissed at you." He bluntly says.

I walk up to him with my eyes narrowed. He's still smiling until I knee him in the - well you know - and I smile at him.

"Bye unnie! I'm going now!" I exclaim and head out the door.

*Serves you right bruh.*

-

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I was sitting but the window in a small café. The place Dae Jung says Jae wants to meet. Finally after a week.

The bell on the door dings and I look up to see Jae dressed nicely like always. A white tank top with black shorts and a long gray cardigan with her hair flowing down beautifully.

I stand, "Jae. . ."

We got in for a hug and I grip her tightly. He scent is amzing and I really don't want to pull away from this hug. But unfortunately, she pulls away and we sit down.

"So you wanted to meet?" I ask her.

"Well yes but what Dae Jung said when he was on the phone with you wasn't exactly what I told him to say. . Or do. I had to tackle him to the floor in order to grab the phone away." She tells me and I chuckle.

"So. . . How have you been?"

She smiles, "I've been okay. You?"

I nod, "I've been okay as well. Except the guys keep crashing and trashing my place. And ranting to me."

She nods and silence takes over.

"Can we get out of this café and take a walk?" I ask her.

She nods,

"sure."

-

A/n; Boom.

Vote, comment, etc.