- 29 -

A/n; I shall edit

-

Jae's P.O.V

It's already been a full six months since I left. Being homesick was not a good feeling and missing so much people isn't good either.

Kyungsoo and I have been struggling a bit to keep it touch especially with the huge time difference which sucks. Plus, my ugly, busy schedule. Most of the time, we only talk once a week, and I'd have to stay up at two in the morning just to have a good conversation with him - only to have it cut short by passing out and him sending me a goodnight text since he already knows the drill.

The business? It's going well, I guess. The president who wants to put my business up hasn't really been keeping up.

"Ms. Ahn," I heard the president call, "please meet me in my office."

I groaned as I got up and dragged myself there. The president annoys me. Especially how he acts so arrogant and dumb. He's handsome, I'll give him that, but I feel more higher than him and feel more mature. How in the world did he even become a president?

"Yes mr. Parker. Did you need something?" I asked, trying not to sound as annoyed.

He chuckles, "it's been half a year since you've been here. We should go out and celebrate. Me and you."

*Oh please. I'd rather choke on microwaved food.*

I try hard to fight the urge to roll my eyes, "sorry. I can't. I have alot of papers that need my attention so I think I'll pass." *And I already have a loving fiancé stupid.*

He shakes his head as he stands and sits on the edge of his desk and stare at me with his arms crossed, "ms. Ahn, I'm the president. You don't have to scramble about the papers. Just for once you can be free."

I sighed deeply already wanting to bitch slap him. Is he trying to flirt with me?

"Well mr. Parker, I am the boss of my company so I must work on the papers you've been giving to me. Sorry, I will reject your offer." I say and begin walking away.

He sprints to the door and blocks me from it.

*You better back the fuck up before you get slapped the fuck up.* I think as I glare at him.

"Come on. Just me and you. The papers can wait." He grabs my hands but I smack his away.

"I said no." I strenly say.

He smirks and chuckles a bit, "I like your attitude ms. Ahn."

*And I hate you dumbass.*

He moves away and I walk out his office.

-

"Wooow. That idiot needs to check himself before he gets wrecked. I'm about to go there and put him in his lane." Kyungsoo says.

"My point exactly! I was so close to bitch slapping him." I told Kyungso as I snuggled my pillow closely as it smelled like Kyungsoo.

Yes, it smells like Kyungsoo. He gave me one of his cologne bottles and told me to spray it on the pillows so that I can remember him and so that I can think of him. Weird but it actually takes away my stress.

"Then do it. No one touches my girl under any circumstances." Kyungsoo rants on.

"I wish I could do it, but I can't loose this job no matter how much of an asshole he is." I sigh deeply.