- 17 -

A/n; I love potatos. & my readers.

-

Author's P.O.V

"Noona. ." Jungkook taps on Jae's shoulder.

Jae turns around, "mhm? What's up kookie?"

He sighs, "how are you? The hyungs and I are worried about you. Did anything happen to you and Kyungsoo hyung?"

Jae hesitates to answer his questions with the fear that they might blow up and get involved. Obviously we don't want more people to want to burn down Kyungsoo's house.

"Well. . . I kinda called off the wedding." Jae says.

Jungkook widens his eyes and opens his mouth but Jae talked before him.

"Because we had some problems." Jae states.

Jungkook shuts his mouth and stares at Jae for awhile.

"WHY'D YOU CALL OFF THE WEDDING!?~" J-hope pops out of nowhere.

Jae turns and finds the other three with sadden faces.

"I'm sorry guys. It's just. . . It was tough for both me and Kyungsoo so we just decided that it wasn't going to work anymore." Jae explains to them.

The nod in understanding.

"You could've told us you were having a tough time noona," Jimin rubs Jae's back, "we're your protectors."

Jae chuckles, "I know but I didn't want my protectors to worry about me and get involved."

"Well thats what we're prepared for. That's why we're your protectors. Because we worry about you." V butts in.

Jae nods, "okay okay. Fine."

They all smile.

"Now that we're done with work, let's go get some dinner." Jimim tossed up his apron and it landed somewhere on the floor and he didn't bother picking it up as he dashed towards the exit.

The rest followed and Jae picked up their aprons and hung it nicely on the hangers. After, she followed them out.

-

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

The doorbell rang and I knew it was Nari so I didn't bother getting up.

It rang a few more times and I was 110% it was her. I ignored it until she came barging in.

*Oh my gosh. I should've flushed my spare key down the toilet.* My brain cursed.

"I told you I was going to be back." She sits next to me on the couch.

I didn't acknowledge her presence and completely ignored her and focused on the new episode of running man.

"Hello? Earth to D.O. oppa?" She waved her hand in my face but I swatted it away.

She smirked and laughed, "wae? Still mad at me oppa?"

I turn my head towards her and glare at her fiercely.

"Does it look like I'm in the mood for you right now? No. So, thank you captain obvious, I am mad at you. Matter of fact, I'm pissed because you keep barging into my house which isn't even yours!" I turn off the TV and throw the remote on the coffee table. I then get up to place my dishes in the sink.

She follows me in the kitchen like a lost puppy.

I roll my eyes and begin washing the dishes until she wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me into a tight hug.