- 19 -

A/n; Am I the only one who wants to brush my fingers through all the Exo member's hair?

-

Author's P.O.V

It was Saturday. Yes the day the "celebration" takes place on.

Kyungsoo was busy getting ready and so was the guys who practically crashed at his house yet again.

"Help me with my tie please?" Chanyeol tapped on Baekhyuns shoulder.

Baekhyun turns around and pulled on Chanyeol's tie to center it.

"Hyung! Can you help me too?" Kai asked Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo just focused on himself to look good.

Kai rolled his eyes and went towards Baekhyun, "hyung!~"

Suho went up to Kyungsoo who was checking himself in the mirror.

"Why do you want to look so good in front of Nari? Nothing special." Suho says.

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, "her family and my family are close. It's good to look good for them."

Suho shakes his head as he fixes his collar, "it's not like you're going to be with this girl anyway. It's just for one night."

"Well me and Nari have been talking and we've been catching up on our friendship. Leave us be hyung." Kyungsoo says to him.

Suho just sighs and walks away. *I'm so disappointed in Kyung.* He thinks.

"Well look like I must take my leave to fetch le date." Kai stands.

Lay pulls him back down to sit, "we agreed that I'll fetch her."

"You guys make it sound like she's a dog that you have to fetch. Sheesh. I'm going to pick her up." Chen says.

"Who's the date?" Kyungsoo asks curiously.

Kai smirks, "why? Didn't think we'll actually get a date?"

Kyungsoo shakes his head, "I was just asking who your date is."

"It's a surprise. You'll meet her at the party," Suho says, "from now on, Kai needs to go get her."

The other sigh in defeat.

Kai cheers, "okay. I'll meet you guys there!"

-

"Unnie! You look beautiful!" Sarang says as she smiles joyfully at Jae and admires the dress she's wearing.

The boys said it was formal wear, like legit formal dress-and-suit wear.

Jae went out to a store to find a nice, simple dress for her. Even if it is for one night, they sounded like this celebration is important to them so might as well look good for them.

Currently, she's wearing a long red dress that has a halter neckline and a beaded waistline. The skirt is slik with a touch of lace. It's like sexy and cute put together. . . Not really her style but hey, at least she has a dress.

"Did you do your makeup?" Eunbyul asks.

Jae groans, "do I have to?"

Sarang and Eunbyul nods, "of course!"

Jae sighs and sits down as they do her makeup. . As you can see, Jae isnt really a fan of it. I mean she was taught to do eyeliner and mascara but not going all out with everything. She told herself that until the wedding, then she'll look "amazing" but for now, keep it on a low.

Within minutes, they were done.

They put on light makeup, thank goodness. Only eyeliner, mascara, red lipstick, hint of blush, and light foundation? I think?