- 26 -

A/n; Edit. Edit. Edit.

-

Author's P.O.V

-

[3 more days before Jae's leave.]

-

"Jae. Come here I need to tell you something." Kyungsoo called Jae as Jae came running down to him.

"What's up?" Jae asks.

"Uhm. . . Get ready. I need to take you somewhere." Kyungsoo says.

"Where? What's happening?" Jae asks confused and worried.

Kyungsoo shakes his head and shoots her a reassuring smile.

"Nothing is happening. Just dress up nice, okay?"

Jae just nods and goes to change.

-

"Why do we have to dress so nice? I'm not exactly understanding what's happening." Jae says.

Jae was dressed in a black skirt, a white tank top and a grey, long cardigan. Her hair was down and straight with her annoying bangs clipped to the side. And she wore white flats.

"Just follow my lead alright? Don't panick." He says.

As for Kyungsoo, he wore usual khaki pants, a white button up and some black shoes.

"Telling me not to panick makes me want to do the exact opposite." Jae says.

They both hop into the car a drive off.

"Can you please explain to me what's happening? Please?" Jae pleads. The suspense killing her every second.

"Fine," Kyungsoo starts off, "my older brother who is three years older than me wants me to take you to meet him." Kyungsoo explains.

"You have a brother!?" Jae says shocked.

Kyungsoo nods.

"You never told me you had siblings!" Jae freaks.

"I know. I'm sorry. . It's just. . ." Kyungsoo trails off.

"Anything else you're hinding?" Jae asks.

Kyungsoo shakes his head, "I'm sorry. My brother is a bit of a tease that's why I kinda wanted to wait a little."

Jae pursed her lips and silently panicks in her seat.

-

They pulled up to the restaurant and Kyungsoo got out then ran to the other side to open Jae's door.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Nervous." Jae states.

Kyungsoo kisses her temple, "don't worry. He'll like you alot."

Jae exhales deeply and follows him into the building.

-

"Kyungsoo! Finally meeting my little brother again!"

Kyungsoo gets pulled into a hug and Jae just stands there silently watching them.

Jae can definitely see the resemblance of the two. Big eyes, silky hair, the same lips except both a different size but still very plumped, same shape of the face. Definitely brothers.

"This must be Jae, your fiancé." He asks Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo nods and pulls Jae closer.

"Hello beautiful. I'm Do Seungsoo. Kyungsoo's older and handsomer brother." Seungsoo smiles sweetly and shakes Jae's hand.