- 11 -

A/n; 1k already. . . What the flip?

Edit. Edit. Edit.

-

Dae Jung's P.O.V

"WHAT!? You canceled the wedding!?" I asked my little sister who's sitting in front of Eunbyul and I with a saddened face.

"I didn't cancel it. I'm just postponing it. There's a difference." She explains.

Eunbyul sat next to Jae rubbing her back, comforting her while me, on the other hand, is trying to sink everything in.

"Is this about Kyungsoo? Did he do something stupid again? I don't want to punch him like I did when I first saw him. Legit, it was a good day, but if he did something bad again I'll be happy to kick him." I tell her, being the protective brother I am.

"Yah! That won't be necessary. I'd like him well before the wedding, not filled with bruises and other crap." Jae tells me. I chuckled and roll my eyes.

"Why not? Other people agree with. That boy, whatever happened, needs some sense slapped into him. By the way what did her do to make you postpone it?" I ask.

I look at Jae who is quiet and look at Eunbyul.

*Does Eunbyul know too?*

"Hello. . .? Am I talking to myself? Earth to Jae?" I say.

Eunbyul stands up, "honey, I think it's best if we-"

"No it's fine, unnie. I'll tell him. He is my brother after all." Jae says.

"Okay so. . ." I trial off.

We hear Joon crying and Eunbyul sighs.

"I'll get him. You two talk okay." Eunbyul walks off.

I sit next to my sister, "so? What happened?"

Jae hangs her head low, "well. . ."

*Don't tell me he did something bad again. . . I swear.*

"It all started when his old friend came back here to Korea." She starts off.

Oh hell. Here we go with a cliché story.

"I'm guessing she wants Kyungsoo back. . Or something like that. Correct?" I say.

Jae nods.

"Everytime I bring her up, Kyungsoo would get so defensive and he would always - well we would always - start to argue about it. The thing is, everytime we do argue, he's always on her side defending her. Not me." She sighs.

"Have you met with this girl and straighten things out?" I ask. I mean, this girl seems irritating, but it doesn't hurt to talk with her. . Right?

She shakes her head, "she came to talk to me once at work but she ended up telling me off."

"Then tell her off more harsher - is that a word? - well anyway, just tell her off back!" I say.

"It's not that easy Dj. For you of course it would be. You're a guy that gets pissed easily." She says.

*True.*

"Ugh fine. What's this girls name? We're going to go have a talk with her whether you like it or not." I say.

"No. Just no. I am not going to see that bitch."

"Yah! We. Are. Going. I am your older brother and you should listen to me. Now what is this bitchs' name?" I say one last time.

She narrows her eyes at me, "Choi Nari."

I tilt my head. *Choi? Choi Nari. . . This name is familiar.*