Prologue

Isaiah Briscoe POV:

2 weeks after my Jamal Murray gave birth to a second baby, life starts to become more challenging since I had to do most of the house work and taking care of Alivia at the same time. There were times that we argue in our relationship. Somehow, I decided to give Jamal a kiss on the forehead, so that he wouldn't get upset with me. I know, he can be disappointed and bitter at times whenever I go out with my friends. He's been like that since he was pregnant with Isabelle. Even in the game, Jamal seems to think I was away without telling him and I told him many time that I'll be back, but he didn't seem to be happy with me being gone for so long. Anyways, I will just let him know that I'm here.

Alivia- 2 weeks old,
Denver, Colorado
7:30am,

Isabelle was asleep next to her mother while Isaiah wakes up to see Jamal sleeping beside Isabelle. Alivia moves around in the bassinet and wanted to be picked up. Next, Isaiah gets up to make the milk for Alivia as Isabelle follows him around. "Daddy, should I wake mommy up?" Isabelle wonders. "Yes you can Isabelle," Isaiah said. Isabelle comes in and taps her mother. "Mommy, Mommy. Up up," Jamal stretches his arms out as he follows her downstairs to the kitchen.

They were at the dining room where they were eating breakfast together as a family. Although, Isaiah Briscoe is playing somewhere out of the country and Jamal had to stay home with the two girls Isabelle and Alivia. If ever, Jamal will go back to the game and he can ask Isaiah's sister to look after him, but for many reasons, Sylvia will be the one to babysit. Even when it was early in the morning, Alivia starts crying indicating that she needed to be breastfed.

Jamal Murray: no worries Livy, mommy will feed you.

Jamal grabs the blanket scarf that his mom gave him when he was a baby and now it was his turn to become a mom. "Wow! We have a hungry baby here," Isaiah said. "I know, she's very hungry," In those times, Alivia would be fussy at times whenever she would go to the mall with her parents, sister and family.

Isaiah Briscoe: Jamal, I know you may get mad at me for that, but I'm playing on the International League.

Jamal Murray: Okay.

Isaiah Briscoe: Good! You're not upset with me then.

Jamal Murray: what do you mean?

Isaiah Briscoe: Nothing love, you think I would go without telling you?

Jamal Murray: if my answer is yes, you can go, but please tell me in advance, so that I don't have to worry too much.

Isaiah Briscoe: I know love, I'm sorry.

Isabelle: Mommy? Is everything ok?

Jamal Murray: everything is fine Isabelle. Your mommy is just a crybaby that's why.

Isabelle: don't cry mommy. I'll teach daddy a lesson

Moments later,

Isabelle lets one go on her dad's lap.

Isaiah Briscoe: Seriously Jamal? Did you ever teach our Isabelle how to step on a frog?

Jamal Murray: No I didn't do that, Isabelle did it on her own you know that. I bet she takes after her mommy Jamal 😂

Isaiah Briscoe: oh dear 🥴

Jamal Murray 💭: Serves you right for not being there for me during delivery 🙄🥴

Author's note:

Heya! This is the Jamal Murray & Isaiah Briscoe: The Parallel 2 where they started their journey after they had a second child. I know some of you wanted Jamal to have Quadruplets or Twins but I can try working on it. I'm thinking I can have Jamal become pregnant with twins or something. If not we can have the single baby instead- Jessica.