Chapter Twenty One

~ Nuggets Championship Parade 2023 ~
June 2023
Jamal Murray- 8 months and 38 weeks pregnant
Denver, Colorado
10:00pm,

"Woooooo! That's my wife right there!" Isaiah Briscoe shouted excitedly watching his wife's NBA team won the Championship for the Denver Nuggets. Even the three girls were squealing in excitement. "Mommy you did it!" Isabelle, Alivia and Raelynn walked to Jamal and hugged them. Later on, they were photographed together along with their three  daughters. Even his teammates adored the three girls. (They were supportive during Jamal's pregnancy with the three girls.)

"Awwww look at those little babies," Aaron Gordon said smiling. "I know and they are so adorable," "Hi Uncle Aaron and Auntie Chris," "Hello there girls," Christian Braun said. While they photographed together, Isabelle, Alivia and Raelynn stole the show and made funny faces. "Sorry about that," Jamal said blushing. "No worries, I love kids," The photographer said.

At the Nuggets locker room,

Nikola and Jamal were there relaxing on the pool while Isabelle, Alivia and Raelynn ended up joining their mother.

Nikola Jokic: Dang! It should've been me to be dating you and marrying me so that you can have children with me.

Jamal Murray: I know that Pal.

Side note: Nikola Jokic would be a wonderful match to Jamal Murray because he will be a great husband and a father. Not only that, Jamal will be a great wife and a mother to their kids.

After the Celebration,

Nikola and Jamal had so much fun together.

Nikola Jokic: your mommy is such a wonderful person kids.

Isabelle: yes and that's my mommy.

Alivia: I love Mommy.

Raelynn: giggles.

Jamal Murray: Alrighty, time to get changed girls.

He changed them into their pajamas before they went home. "I'll see you tomorrow then?" "Yep," He nodded. "See you tomorrow Uncle Nikola," the three girls smiled.

- Championship Parade 2023-

Isabelle, Alivia and Raelynn were telling the fans that their mom is a Point Guard for the Denver Nuggets. "That's your mom huh?" The female fan asked. "Yes and this is our mommy," Lamar was there with Isaiah. "Auntie Lamar, we see Mommy," Isabelle said. "Of course, that's him,"  Lamar nodded.

45 minutes later,

Jamal went back with Lamar, Isaiah and the three girls. "I'm so happy for you Jamal," Lamar hugged his pregnant brother. Since Jamal had to stay home with the family and kids, they ended up going out to have lunch along with the Murray and Briscoe family. Also, his teammates as well. "Oh Jamal you haven't met Tyler Ulis yet?" "Oh yeah! I know him," "Hi I'm Tyler Ulis, Lamar's boyfriend,"

Isaiah Briscoe: Ty! It's been so long.

Tyler Ulis: How's everything going?

Isaiah Briscoe: it's been great! Did you hear? My wife's team won the Championship.

Tyler Ulis: what? That's so cool! Congratulations Jamal!

Jamal Murray: thanks Ty!

Tyler Ulis: anytime

The fans gave out the baby registry gifts to the couple and yet, one of Jamal and Isaiah's teammates in Kentucky Wildcats were there surprising them and seeing the three girls. The couple thanked them for the gifts for the kids.