Chapter Five

*Outing with the Briscoes*
Jamal Murray- 5 months pregnant
Denver, Colorado
3:00pm,

Jamal was getting ready to have dinner with Isaiah Briscoe's family. Yet, he's taking Isabelle and Alivia with him as they were heading out to the Cheesecake Factory. In fact, Isaiah Briscoe's family wanted to see Jamal since they haven't seen them. Although, they were asking him if Jamal was going to have a boy or a girl. They went to the mall where the Cheesecake Factory was located. However, Mr. And Mrs. Briscoe had acknowledged that Jamal was pregnant again with a third baby. "So I heard you wanted to go out for dinner with my family," Isaiah told him. "Uh yeah and we were taking Isabelle and Alivia with us, but I have a feeling Alivia is going to be fussy when it comes to seeing everyone,"

"It's alright, I'm sure you can handle Alivia," He told him. Next, they went out to the Applebee's restaurant where he was holding Alivia in his arms. (Note: Alivia is one year old.) when he meets Isaiah's family. Mr. And Mrs. Briscoe were thrilled to see Jamal joining the family dinner. "Hi Jamal Murray, long time no see?" Even his siblings came to see him as well. "Hi Uncle and Auntie," Isabelle went to her uncles and aunt. Jamal sits down next to Isaiah and the family. He was holding Alivia in his arms. Mr. And Mrs. Briscoe came to see Alivia but she started to become fussy. She had to give Alivia back to Jamal.

Isaiah's siblings noticed that Jamal's belly has been growing and asked. "You're pregnant right?" Jamal nodded. "Yes I am. I'm having another baby with Isaiah," He tells them. The family were excited knowing that Jamal is expecting a third baby with Isaiah Briscoe. "That's so great!" Lesha Briscoe, the sister of Isaiah Briscoe said with an excitement.

Mrs. Briscoe: come let's eat Jamal.

Everyone in the Briscoe family were very excited to see Jamal since he is the fiancée of Isaiah Briscoe and a mother to the two kids. Mr. Briscoe was there with the rest of the family members. Somehow, the rest of the cousins, nieces and nephews came to see Jamal.

Mrs. Briscoe: I heard that you became a mother to my granddaughters.

Jamal Murray: yes I have.

Mrs. Briscoe: that's great and it shows that you're a good mother to them.

Jamal Murray: thanks Mrs. Briscoe.

Mrs. Briscoe: anytime sweetheart, you should come to New Jersey sometime.

Jamal Murray: I'll think about that Mrs. Briscoe.

Mrs. Briscoe: okay no pressure.

They continued having a family dinner together and the Murray family came by to join for the family gathering. Yet, everyone in the circle wanted to see Jamal and the two kids. Somehow, Jamal was feeling incomplete without Isaiah since he had to go back to the game somewhere in Germany leaving Jamal to be with the kids. Isaiah knew that Jamal could still be playing at the game, but he had to stop playing for a while because of the pregnancy.

~ Master Bedroom ~
Denver, Colorado
9:30pm,

Alivia was placed on the bassinet where Jamal can keep an eye on her. (The bassinet is in the master bedroom.) Even Isabelle tends to sleep next to her mom. However, their two daughters would be crying if their parents start arguing. In fact, Isabelle comes right in where Jamal would be laying down beside his fiancé.

Isabelle: Mommy.

She snuggles up in her my little pony Pajama while her dad rubs her mother's baby bump in circles. "Mommy daddy," Isabelle snuggles next to Jamal. Jamal wraps up his protective arms around Isabelle and Alivia. Isaiah was thrilled knowing that Jamal is a wonderful mother to his two babies.

Isabelle: Mommy.

Jamal holds his 3 year old daughter in his arms. "Want to sleep with mommy?" He asked. "Yes Mommy and Livy sleep with mommy too!" "Yes you can sleep with mommy," Even when Jamal is five months pregnant, he's still be able to multitask and enjoy the vacation with Isabelle and Alivia. Well of course, he's the point guard for the Denver Nuggets and then a mother to the two girls.

Isabelle: Yay! My sister and I sleep with mommy.

In fact, the family of four were enjoying their time together. In fact, they were wondering if Jamal was going to have a boy or a girl. Yet, Isaiah felt so amazed knowing that he had Jamal as his girlfriend and soon to be wife.

Isabelle: Daddy, is mommy's baby going to be a boy or a girl?

Isaiah Briscoe: not sure yet Isabelle.

Isabelle: okay Daddy.

Jamal Murray: babe, let's get some rest for tomorrow's itinerary.

Isaiah Briscoe: sure.

The next morning,

They were heading out to go to the mall to buy some stuff for their upcoming baby. Isabelle and Alivia can hardly wait to become big sisters to the unborn sibling. Nonetheless, Isaiah Briscoe will be in Germany in one week before the gender reveal. In most cases, he will tell Jamal that he will be going somewhere on the trip. Not only that, he would question if he is going to come back.

Jamal Murray: I heard you're heading to Germany babe.

Isaiah Briscoe: yes.

Jamal Murray: Oh okay, but promise you're going to be back in one week?

Isaiah Briscoe: I promise love.

Jamal Murray: Okay babe.

Isaiah Briscoe: I'm sorry love, I really do.

Jamal Murray: why not cancel the trip, so you can be with me and our babies?

Isaiah talks to his girlfriend's baby bump. "Don't you worry baby, daddy will be back," Later on, Isaiah kisses it.

Isaiah Briscoe POV:

I decided to leave my pregnant fiancée just to go to Germany, but somehow, Jamal's family were very upset that I will leave Jamal at home with my two babies. I know that Jamal is 5 months pregnant, but is this what I should do just to make him feel any anger towards me? I love my Jamal and he's a great player and a mother to my babies. Perhaps, if I can bring him some from Germany, they would be happy.

When he was going to pack his stuff, but Isaiah changed his mind knowing that he couldn't leave Jamal by himself.

Isaiah Briscoe: Actually babe, I'm not going to Germany anymore because I love you and our babies.

Isaiah goes to Jamal and embraces him.

Jamal Murray: Glad you were able to stay with me. I love you too 😘.

Isaiah Briscoe: 😘😘

Jamal Murray: I know the fans wanted me to come back to the game babe, but I had to stop playing for a while due to the fact that I'll be reaching the end of my 2nd trimester.

Isaiah Briscoe: yep, but at least we can spend time with our babies.

Jamal Murray: Correct.

Later on, they went back to bed for their tomorrow's outing since they are a family of four and the third baby on the way.

Author's note:

Hi everyone! I'm back to writing today and just a note: I know that it was hard losing a family member but he's in a better place now. For those of you who wanted me to update the Patrick Mahomes, Jevon Porter and other projects, I'll try to update because I am busy with my family, friends and other things, so bear with me on that and there were times that I may not be able to respond your request, so my apologies for going MIA. Anyways, I hope you have the safe and healthy rest of the week and take care of yourselves as always ❤️❤️. Remember that you are loved and cared for and I love my brothers and sisters. Also, for those of you who lost a loved one, stay strong and keep smiling 💜😇😁- Jessica