Chapter Four

Jamal Murray & Isaiah Briscoe Baby #3.
August 2020
Denver, Colorado
8:00am,

Isaiah wakes up as he was walking around only to find out there were three small boxes on the table. The first box was the note that says open another box, second box was with the portrait of themselves with their two children. Then he opened the third box had the ultrasound, onesie, socks, positive pregnancy test and mostly the announcement board that says: Murray-Briscoe Baby coming April 2021 👣👶🏻

Isaiah Briscoe: wait a minute! Are you serious?

Jamal Murray: yes babe! I'm pregnant 🤩.

Isaiah Briscoe: Oh my goodness! Our girls are going to be a big sister.

Isabelle and Alivia woke up and asked. "Mommy, daddy? Why are you awake?" "Oh sorry babies, did I wake you?" Jamal followed. "Oh no, what happened?" "Well your mommy Jamal is having another baby, which means you and Alivia are going to be big sisters," "Yay!" They said. "We are having a baby sibling,"

Jamal and Isaiah were pictured together via Isaiah Briscoe's tripod as he made an announcement that they're adding another addition to the family member showing the onesie, ultrasound and the pregnancy announcement board

Isaiah Briscoe Caption:

Jamal and I are happy to announce that we are adding another addition to the family member. Murray-Briscoe baby coming April 2021 👣👶🏻

Isaiah Briscoe: I'm so excited love, we're going to have another family member.

Jamal Murray: I know babe, we are going to have a little one running around.

{ Nuggets Media Day }
October 2020
Jamal Murray- 3 months pregnant
Denver, Colorado
2:00pm

Jamal and his teammates were getting their pictures taken together. Somehow, Isaiah decides to bring Isabelle and Alivia in. Not only that, Isabelle and Alivia were giggling knowing that their mother is a point guard for the Denver Nuggets. In fact, his teammates were there to see the kids. Although, Nikola decided to sneak in just to see Jamal and the two girls. "Uncle Nikola," Isabelle and Alivia ran to Nikola. "Hi there little munchkins," Nikola holds Isabelle and Alivia. "How are you?" "We're good uncle," She said. "Awwww that's good, so Jamal what happened? Everything okay?"

"Oh it's fine. It's just that I don't want Isaiah to see you," Jamal had a feeling Isaiah would be upset with Nikola for talking to Jamal behind his back. "What? I had no idea why Isaiah would be so angry at me for talking to you behind his back," Jamal sighed. "Yeah I know and I don't like the way he acts like that," Nikola Jokic asks him.

Nikola Jokic: Would you want to marry someone who would be upset with me for talking to you behind his back?

Jamal Murray: No Nikola, I wouldn't do that.

Nikola Jokic: then don't marry him, just be with me instead. I can be a father and stepfather to your kids, we will have children together. Plus, you will be my wife.

Jamal Murray: I know that.

Nikola Jokic: and you're pregnant with his baby?

Jamal Murray: indeed I am and I'm carrying his baby in my womb.

Nikola Jokic: ok.

Jamal Murray: anyways, let's get the photoshoot started before my fiancé comes back.

They started doing the photo shoots along with the teammates and yet, Jamal's teammates adores the two kids. In fact, Nikola wished he would've dated Jamal instead so that he and him can start a family together. 2 hours after the photoshoot, Isaiah picks him up from the Nuggets practice facility.

Isaiah Briscoe: how was the media day?

Jamal Murray: it's been great! Apparently, Nikola adores our little babies.

Isaiah Briscoe: Let me guess, you went out with that guy again?

Jamal Murray: Babe stop! He's my teammate.

Isaiah Briscoe: you're pregnant with my baby.

Jamal Murray: I know that, you don't have to follow me around like that whenever I go to the game. 1. You weren't there for me when I went in labor with our Isabelle and Alivia. 2. You were upset with me for having Nikola talking to me. I don't know why you have to be so defensive.

Isaiah Briscoe: I know and you're my girlfriend. We have two girls together and now we're expecting another baby. I can't let him take you away from me.

Jamal Murray: what's that supposed to mean? It's not like I'm cheating on you, you're crazy.

Isabelle: Mommy, daddy? What's going on?

Jamal Murray: it's nothing baby girl, your mommy and daddy were just talking.

It almost made Isabelle and Alivia cry seeing their parents arguing. When they got home, they were eating dinner at the dining table, but Jamal was refusing to speak to Isaiah. "Jamal, I know that you're mad because I was worried for you,"

Jamal Murray: If that's what you think that I was with Nikola then you should let me go with my teammates.

Isaiah apologized to Jamal for being too hard on Jamal. "I'm sorry my love, I know I was being frustrated. I've been dealing with a lot of stress in my game at the moment," He added after yelling at Jamal for being with Nikola Jokic. "If I were to pay close attention to what I have been acting that way, I didn't have to be so stressed right now," "Babe, It's okay. It wasn't your fault, it was my fault. I thought I-," "Jamal, it wasn't your fault. You were right about being with your teammates. It was my fault that I was raising my voice at you," Isaiah said realizing that he was yelling at his pregnant girlfriend.

Jamal Murray: I love you babe and nothing can ever change that.

Isaiah Briscoe: I love you too Jamal baby, even though you're mad at me sometimes.

Jamal started laughing. "Yes I'm mad at you Isaiah because you think I am too blind to see it haha. You're the best father to our kids and a partner to me," He smiled. "I love you Jamal. Promise me, we will go on vacation together when the pandemic ends. How about we watch the Inside out movie together? We'll have a family movie at home," "I'd love that babe," Jamal agreed. Isaiah sets up the movie to keep them busy while he does the chores before bedtime. (Anyone wishing you have partners and kids like this? I bet all of us are, so I made it more lovable and enjoyable as well 💖.) After watching the Inside out movie, they put their daughter to bed before they went inside to have some cuddles and kisses.

~ Master bedroom ~

Isaiah spends his time planting a kiss on Jamal's baby bump and feeling the movements of the unborn child in his womb. He felt the contentment of their unborn child growing.

Jamal Murray: that's our baby right here.

Isaiah Briscoe: Yep.

Isaiah would always reminisce the times when Jamal was 7 months pregnant with Isabelle back then. Yet, Jamal's maternity photoshoot had the most beautiful moments in his life.

Isaiah Briscoe: Jamal, I know that I'm a fool for thinking that you were leaving me. Can I make it up to you my love?

Jamal Murray: of course, you can make it up to me, so that you don't have to abandon me and my babies. It's just that I'm feeling hurt that you're doing this to me 😔

Isaiah Briscoe: why though? I never do that to you.

Jamal Murray: Is that how you treat your pregnant girlfriend like this? You hurt my feelings babe 😔

Isaiah Briscoe: I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do.

Isabelle comes to the room with Alivia. "Mommy, is everything okay? What happened?" "Everything is fine, I'm just talking to your dad," Jamal said. "Oh okay, mommy you seem sad, Me and Livy will sleep with you," Isabelle and Alivia were sleeping beside their mother making sure that Isaiah doesn't hurt his pregnant girlfriend's feelings.