Chapter Thirteen

~ Nuggets Media Day 2021 ~
October 2021
Raelynn- 7 months old
Alivia- 2 years old
Isabelle- 5 years old

Note: Isabelle is now 5 years old and attending her first day of Kinder. She's growing up so fast 🥹🥺

Denver, Colorado
4:00pm,

"Isabelle Alivia," Nikola holds The two girls in his arms. "You're growing up so fast! What was mommy and daddy feeding you?" Even Raelynn was letting out a giggle for the media day photoshoot. Although, Nikola heard that Isabelle had her first day of Kinder and dang! He was shocked that Isabelle was growing up so fast. "Oh Nikola, I bet Isabelle had a great day at school and she's been behaving very well," "That's good," Nikola said. It felt like yesterday when Isabelle was growing in her Mommy Jamal's womb building a life for her until she was born. Somehow, it got to the point where Isaiah Briscoe was missing out and couldn't witness the birth of his first and second daughter.

Even when Michael Malone was there and he was very good with kids. "Hi there little ones," "Hello Uncle Michael," The two girls greeted. "Ready for the Media day photoshoot?" "Yay! That means Mommy get to be on the picture with us," "Of course! You are included in your mommy's photoshoot," His teammates had bonded with the Murray-Briscoe babies very well and they knew them since Jamal became a mother.

"You know it was so nice to have these little bundles being around the photo studio," Mike (Michael Porter Jr.) Said smiling. "Well yeah because they're really playful and fun to be with," Somehow, Mike would talk about wanting to be a mom and Jamal tells him that he will become one someday. Although, his brothers Jevon and Jontay had been becoming mothers. Thus, Jamal was already a mother to his three girls even with his husband Isaiah being present and then away for the international game.

(Just a note: Jamal is breastfeeding Raelynn on the bench while watching the Nuggets game along with Isabelle and Alivia.)

Jamal breastfeeds his seven month old daughter Raelynn while he was watching the game along with his two daughters Isabelle and Alivia on the Nuggets bench. Alivia is sitting next to Nikola Jokic while Isabelle is sitting with her mom. "Sorry about that, Raelynn's very hungry," "That's okay Jamal," The fan said. "I'm a mom too! So I know what it was like," They were watching his teammates together playing against other teams while his husband is in New Jersey visiting the family member. However, it made Jamal become more frustrated with his absence due to the fact that he didn't tell Jamal that he was going somewhere. (Just wondering should Jamal be a single mom to his three kids? The only way to find out.)

Even when the teammates were there to see the three kids, they were having the best time of their lives. Although, many fans had asked where Jamal's husband went. Perhaps, Jamal would have to find out first hand if Isaiah would explain to him that he had to go to New Jersey to visit his family.

3 hours after the game,

Jamal comes home as he was putting the girls to bed. Well of course, Isabelle has her own room and she can sleep there except Alivia and Raelynn.

Alivia: Mommy, where is daddy?

Jamal Murray: I don't know Livy, he said he'd be home.

Alivia: Okay 😕

———————

Next, Isaiah Briscoe comes home from the airport after being dropped off by his friend and went upstairs to the master bedroom. "Hi Honey I'm home," Isaiah comes in as Jamal looks at him. "Babe where have you been?" "I just came back from New Jersey with my family," He said. "Jamal, don't think that I did something wrong because I know you have a game. I saw you on the Nuggets Bench on TV," Well of course, Jamal was his wife and he married him. "Daddy!" Alivia hugs her father. "Hi there Livy Poo," For instance, Isaiah would find a way to apologize to Jamal many times for leaving him. "I'm sorry my love, I really do,"

"Don't get mad at me please," Isaiah begs Jamal not to be angry with him for leaving him with the three kids. "I just had to do something with the family," He planted a kiss on his wife's forehead. "I mean we decided to have a baby together Jamal, I was the one that got you pregnant and you gave birth to our baby girl. You know, I love you and I made a promise. Something tells me that if I love you more, you'll give me another baby. Let's go to sleep okay?" Jamal and Isaiah fell asleep together along with Alivia and Raelynn. However, Isaiah Briscoe was unsure if Jamal was going to answer him.

Author's Note;

What do you think will happen if Isaiah explains to Jamal that he went to New Jersey? Let me know in the comments- Jessica