Chapter Fourteen

~ Raelynn's milestones ~
Raelynn- 8 months old

Denver, Colorado
6:30am,

Isaiah wakes up to the sound of a baby laughing and cooing. The cooing and giggling made Jamal smile when he picks up the 8 month old baby. "What's with the cooing baby here?" Jamal woke up as well to play with an 8 month old baby girl. "That's Raelynn. She wants to play with me. You want to play with mommy hm?" She was squealing in excitement. She has dark brown eyes and nose just like her Mom. Alivia stretches her arms out and said. "Mommy, Daddy," "Hi Livy poo," Isaiah picks her up. "Let me wake Isabelle up," Jamal heads to Isabelle's bedroom and she goes downstairs to the dining room as Isaiah cooks waffles for their kids. Thus, Isabelle is getting ready to go to school. "Just get some rest love. I'll drop Isabelle off to school," "Okay babe," He replied. Even when their mom returned to the Nuggets game. (Isabelle, Alivia and Raelynn's Mother is a shooting guard for the Denver Nuggets.) Yet, Sylvia would be coming over with Roger and Lamar to babysit the three girls while Jamal goes to the game in the Evening.

2 hours later,

Isaiah goes out to drop Isabelle off to school. "I'll drop off Isabelle to school and catch up with my friends, I'll see you later then?" "Okay babe," Jamal and Isaiah shared a kiss before he goes off to drop Isabelle off to school. Since Jamal has a game tonight, Sylvia and Roger will come over to the house along with Lamar his little brother to the house to babysit the three kids. Even when his parents and little brother were busy, he will take the three little girls to the Nuggets game. Although, Isabelle would be sitting on her mom's bench while he plays basketball in the court.

When Isaiah went out with his friends, Jamal was left alone with the kids, but he decided to take a quick nap before heading out to the mall to bond with Alivia and Raelynn. (Raelynn is a bit similar to Isaiah, but he has her mother's nose.) In the meantime, he will be able to make the most out of his time while he's a mother to the three girls.

*End of Second Quarter*
8:00pm,

The Denver Nuggets we're playing against the Atlanta Hawks. Even when the three girls knew that their mom is a point guard for the Denver Nuggets. However when Jamal returned to the bench when the 2nd quarter ended, he takes the three kids with him to the Nuggets Locker room and once again, he removed his Nuggets jersey and pulled the strap from his tank top to nurse Raelynn.

Jamal Murray: Pardon me, Raelynn wanted to be breastfed, so I had to remove my Jersey just to feed her.

Vlatko Cancar: That's alright Jamal. Luka Doncic is a mother as well.

For instance, he was there when Nikola Jokic would look after the three girls on the bench while their mom returns to the court. Well let's just say they have been a duo since they started playing. (Nikola should consider marrying Jamal, but oh well.)

Isaiah Briscoe POV: We may be separating after this 💔😵

Isaiah had experimented on how it could be very challenging because he knew that his wife plays for the Denver Nuggets and being away for so many times, it was straining their marriage between him and Jamal.

Isaiah Briscoe POV:

Just so you know my wife Jamal Murray is a point guard for the Denver Nuggets and I know for a fact that our relationship may have been a rocky start when it comes to our kids. For instance, it got to the point that it was starting to become difficult for us to see each other. In the meantime, we're not having a divorce because I love my Jamal and he's been my rock ever since we started dating. I mean if we were to separate as a couple, we could still be co-parenting our three girls. Otherwise, we'll go as is.

Isaiah Briscoe: So love, I know for a fact that I played for Iowa Wolves and other international leagues, but it would be hard for us not to see each other because we were playing on separate leagues.

Jamal Murray: I know and to be honest, it's hard not to see each other especially with our three girls.

Isaiah Briscoe: in case you're wondering if we would consider going for divorce, but I was like: no because I wanted to be with you for the sake of our kids.

Jamal Murray: right.

Isaiah Briscoe: but I know for a fact that I may be making a difficult decision that we would be separating as a couple.

Jamal Murray: what do you mean?

Isaiah Briscoe: I don't know, I was like: dude! If me and Jamal were to separate as a couple, he would be feeling incomplete without me.

Jamal Murray: Unless if I were to file a divorce from you then, it would be hard, but why do you consider separating me and you as a couple?

Isaiah Briscoe: because of the busy schedules. To be honest, there was no cheating or anything.

Jamal Murray: you wouldn't think I did that 😂

Isaiah Briscoe: I know.

Jamal Murray: Gosh! It's so hard.

Author's note:

Should Jamal and Isaiah separate as a couple and co-parent their three girls? Or no they shouldn't separate because the three girls need their mom and dad. Comment and tell me what you think?- Jessica.