Special Chapter: Jamal Murray & Isaiah Briscoe Wedding 💍

Context: Jamal marries his longtime boyfriend Isaiah Briscoe who he met when they went to University of Kentucky together as college sweethearts and became parents to their three girls. Yet, Isabelle and Alivia will be the flower girls to their parents while Raelynn is with her grandmother Sylvia and grandfather Roger.

July 2021,
Union Township, New Jersey
8:00am,

The day starts where Jamal is set to marry his longtime boyfriend as the Murray and Briscoe family were attending the wedding. Although, Jamal will be officially a Briscoe since they were together as a couple and becoming parents to their three girls. Perhaps, they have the best time together. Jamal had the Bridal blazer ready on the hanger

This is what Jamal's wedding dress looks like:

"I can't believe my son is going to be a bride," Sylvia cries tears of joy seeing Jamal wearing a blazer wedding dress in which she would be wearing it on a special day to marry Isaiah Briscoe

"I can't believe my son is going to be a bride," Sylvia cries tears of joy seeing Jamal wearing a blazer wedding dress in which she would be wearing it on a special day to marry Isaiah Briscoe. Raelynn coos and giggles as she watches her mom getting ready for the wedding. "You heard it right Raelynn, your Mommy Jamal is getting married to your daddy," "Weeee," She said cheering. "Oh mom you already know," He continues putting on a makeup, eyeliner and other accessories where he would be walking in the Aisle.

Next, the wedding starts at 8:30am as Isaiah Briscoe was standing at the podium. The most glorious moment he saw was Jamal wearing the wedding dress with a veil and sandals that he wore when they were at the dress rehearsal. George Briscoe was the one who will officiate the wedding for Jamal and Isaiah since Jamal will soon become George's sister in law.

George Briscoe Jr: today we are celebrating the wedding of Jamal Murray and Isaiah Briscoe which they met when they attended the University of Kentucky together and became teammates for the Kentucky Wildcats. Although, this is their special day that they're going to be married.

George Briscoe Jr: so brother, why don't you begin on how you met Jamal?

Isaiah Briscoe: Sure.

They started exchanging the wedding vows as the whole family, friends, teammates, fans and coaches watched the two men.

Isaiah Briscoe: Jamal I remember the time when we started our summer at the funhouse when they have the treadmill, all I recall was that we ended up falling off and lost our balance

Jamal Murray: Oh my goodness! And we got stuck 😂

Isaiah Briscoe: yep

*Flashbacks*

Taken at the funhouse in Kentucky

Jamal Murray: my butt is on your back Isaiah

Isaiah Briscoe: Oh yeah because we ended up losing our balance haha.

Jamal Murray: Oh wait! We're stuck! What the heck? 😂 Isaiah can you get my legs off of your shoulders please?

Isaiah Briscoe: Okay hang on, let me get off.

Isaiah attempts to get up but he was still stuck.

Isaiah Briscoe: Dang it, I can't get off.

Jamal Murray: Hold on, I need to get my butt off of your back.

They attempted to get off, but they couldn't get off.

Jamal Murray: bummer! We looked like a pack of sardines.

Isaiah Briscoe: I know, tell me about it. Okay, let me get off and then grab my hand.

He lifted his arm and pulled Jamal up.

Jamal Murray: thanks Zay.

Isaiah Briscoe: You're welcome Jamal.

~ End Of Flashbacks ~

Isaiah Briscoe: and that's how our love story had started. Being the college sweethearts to now being marrying the love of my life.

Jamal Murray: yep even when I was the silly one.

Isaiah Briscoe: correct, no matter what happens. We will always be together especially with our Isabelle, Alivia and Raelynn

George Briscoe Jr: as we begin our journey where Jamal and Isaiah will be together as a married couple. We will have the opportunity for them to be the peas in a pod. Isaiah you may kiss the bride.

They were cheering as Isaiah kissed Jamal on the lips. Isabelle, Alivia and Raelynn were photographed together with their parents, aunts, uncles and their grandparents including their teammates from Kentucky Wildcats and Jamal's teammates from the Denver Nuggets.

- Wedding Reception -
4:15pm,

It took place at the ballroom where they have the wedding reception. Although, the teammates and fans came to Jamal and Isaiah to congratulate for the wedding and being the newlyweds. Yet, Jamal was officially known as Jamal Murray-Briscoe. Somehow, Isabelle and Alivia came on stage while Sylvia is holding Raelynn in her arms.

Isabelle: My mommy and daddy are the best thing that's happened to me, even my little sisters Alivia and Raelynn.

Alivia: if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't know what we could do without them. Congratulations Mommy and Daddy.

Lamar went on the stage to tell the great things that he and his brother had.

Lamar Murray: I remember Isaiah Briscoe since he came over to our house for Holidays and he was with my brother right before my nieces came along. When my brother was pregnant with his first baby, I couldn't be more excited. Somehow, I was at the gender reveal and I found out they were expecting a baby girl. For instance, when Jamal went in labor, I always see the pain and strength that he endured during the birth of my niece and I praised him for being so strong. Otherwise, I want to congratulate my brother for his marriage with Isaiah Briscoe.

The wedding guests were cheering for Lamar when he made a speech about his older brother marrying his college roommate. Later on, they were having the wedding dance together (I was listening to Engelbert Humperdinck, Andy Williams and other artists in which they will have the wedding dances altogether.) In fact, they had the best time of their lives being the college sweethearts.

Jamal Murray: you know when I had to watch SpongeBob using my dad's tablet and I had the SpongeBob Pillow in the dorm.

Isaiah Briscoe: Oh yeah hahaha I remember that.

Isabelle: Mommy daddy.

Isabelle and Alivia ran to their parents.

Jamal Murray: Although, here comes the Bouquet toss.

Jamal tosses the bouquet and then Lamar catches it.

Lamar was cheering knowing that he would be the next one to be married. Tyler Ulis came by and kissed Lamar on the cheek. Everybody in the wedding was amazed.