Chapter Eight

{ Meeting Raelynn Murray-Briscoe }
Jamal Murray- 9 months and 40 weeks pregnant
Denver, Colorado
10:00am,

The next day,

Jamal is going to the hospital to have a baby where Isaiah will load the bags for Jamal to take in the hospital room while their two daughters Isabelle and Alivia had to remain at their grandparents home in Kitchener. Yet, Isaiah is doing a blog about the excitement knowing that Jamal is going to give birth to another baby girl. They were checked in and Isaiah takes a picture of Jamal posing at the sign that says delivery room and posted it on his Snapchat story

Isaiah's Snapchat Story:

My Jamal is all set for the birth of our baby 🩷👶🏻🏥

Isaiah Briscoe POV:

Today is the day that my fiancée is going to have a baby. We were so nervous and excited at the same time as we were preparing for the birth of our little angel. I know for a fact that it was painful, but I'm certain that his delivery will be successful.

They were in the hospital room,

Jamal is eating fruit tarts from Safeway and ended up having Venti Strawberry Açaí from Starbucks. He was watching BTS Run episodes on TV and then his favorite tv shows on Netflix. Isaiah takes a selfie of himself and Jamal. Yet, Jamal calls his parents on FaceTime. Isabelle and Alivia were there with them.

Isabelle: Hi Mommy.

Jamal Murray: hi there baby boo.

Isabelle: what are you doing mommy?

Jamal Murray: preparing to bring your baby sister to the world.

Isabelle: Yayyyy!

They chuckled as Isabelle and Alivia can hardly wait for their baby sister to be born.

Isabelle: is it going to be owwwie still Mommy?

Jamal Murray: yes baby, it will be Owwwie, but don't worry, mommy is strong.

Isabelle: Okay Mommy.

11:30am (1cm dilated)

He started watching TV while taking a sip of his Strawberry Banana Smoothie from Jamba Juice and watching TV. Isaiah would sit by his side, telling the love story between him and Jamal. Of course! He wouldn't leave the wife that he loved dearly just to make Jamal feel complete with his lover by his side.

Isaiah goes behind Jamal to fix the ribbon of his nightgown. Somehow, he felt so contented knowing how caring and selfless his fiancé is. In fact, he would want to make up the lost time for not being there for Jamal when he went in labor. Jamal starts tearing up.

Isaiah Briscoe: Love? What's wrong?

Jamal Murray: Oh it's nothing, I'm just glad that you're here to accompany me when I give birth to our baby.

Isaiah Briscoe: No worries my love, I'll never leave you. Promise me that I'll marry you, so that we can be together forever.

1:15pm (2 cm dilated)

Isaiah professes the love that he had for Jamal letting him know in his heart that he wouldn't abandon the person that he loved and takes a nap with him. I couldn't abandon the person that I loved so dearly. Isaiah had great thoughts about Jamal and he was a loving teammate, athlete and a mother to his two kids.

3:20pm (3cm dilated)

Isaiah exits the hospital room to go straight to the rooftop to have a smoke break and Jamal decides to sneak out to go to the cafeteria. He takes his wallet, phone and leaves the note that said: Off to the cafeteria to get something to eat, see you later :).- Jamal. He took the elevator to the 2nd floor where the cafeteria was located.