Chapter Three

{ Alivia's first word and birthday }

Alivia- 10 months old
Denver, Colorado
8:00am,

"Say Mama," Isaiah was teaching. "Meh," Alivia was saying the Meh even though she hasn't been taught how she would say her first word. "She doesn't know how to say the word yet," Jamal teases. "I know babe," Isabelle sat on the high chair where she was eating her own breakfast. "Say Mama," "Meh," Jamal had another plan. "Okay, I have an idea, if I go to the backyard, she will look for me," Jamal makes a plan to go to the backyard until Alivia starts saying her first word.

"Mama!" Alivia says the word out loud. "What? Did she just say Mama?" "Mama, Mama," Alivia claps her hands, giggling and cooing. "My Livy poo," Jamal lifts her carefully. "Mama," She placed her little hand on Jamal's cheeks. Alivia joins in for a hug and was so happy that her little sister said the first word.

~ Alivia's first birthday ~
June 9, 2020
Denver, Colorado
2:00pm,

Jamal Murray POV:

Today is Alivia's first birthday and I can't believe my other baby turned one year old today. It feels like yesterday when she was in a rush to come out just to be welcome to the world. With the painful births I had to go through, she was my strength and kept me going just like what I did with Isabelle. Although, we will have a virtual birthday party since I am not allowing anymore visitors to come to our house for the safety reasons.

- Jamal reminisces the times when he went in labor with Alivia. Well it was the most painful but a miraculous experience he'd ever experienced just like what he did with Isabelle

*Flashbacks*

It's alright Jamal, hang on! I'm pulling her out carefully," He rotated the baby's head gently trying not to injure the mother and the child. "Almost there Momma, she's coming out now," He guided the baby's head with his gloved hands. He continues screaming in pain till he hears the sound of the baby's cries.

"There it is Jamal! You have a beautiful baby girl!" The doctor held the crying baby. Jamal was surprised knowing that she was here. "You did it Jamal, you were very brave," Sylvia smiled rubbing Jamal on the back and shoulders. "It's okay my dear, it's over now. She's here," He took the baby for cleaning, checking the health and weighing her before returning back to her mother. Next, she was wrapped in a pink blanket and placed her on Jamal's bare chest. "What is her name?" She asked. "Alivia," Jamal replied. "That's a lovely name," She smiled.

*End of Flashbacks*

Since that Alivia is turning one year old, the family were coming to attend the birthday party of Alivia. Jamal, Isaiah and Isabelle were celebrating the first birthday of Alivia. Alivia is the younger sister of Isabelle. Isaiah bought the my little pony cake for Alivia. Yet, they were having the photos taken together. In fact, the fans, teammates and the rest of the family decided to give them the gifts by delivering it straight to their house for the birthday. When they were having an at home simple birthday party, everyone on the zoom call wished Alivia a happy birthday.

Michael Malone: happy birthday little Livy.

Gary Harris: Happy Birthday Alivia

Nikola Jokic: happy birthday little girl Livy

Sylvia: Happy birthday to my dear granddaughter.

Roger: happy Birthday Livy.

They were greeting her a happy birthday. "Happy birthday Livy Poo," Jamal greeted her a happy birthday along with Isaiah. Not only that, Jamal can think of adding another addition to a family member.

Jamal Murray: since it will be Alivia's birthday present, let's make another sibling for her and Isabelle.

Isaiah Briscoe: that'd be great.

Isabelle: Yay! We have more play dates

Jamal Murray: no worries, mommy is going to make another one for you and Alivia.

One night the birthday party,

Jamal and Isaiah went to bed together after they put their two girls to sleep. Thus, Jamal can hardly wait to be pregnant again. Although, the fans were hoping that they can have a boy since he and Isaiah already has two girls, but if it's a girl, they understand. Yet, they were cuddling up in bed together as Isaiah would ask if Jamal and him can make another baby for their two girls and he nodded yes. Somehow, they were asked if they're going to have a boy or a girl.

Isaiah Briscoe: Jamal, do you think the baby is going to be boy?

Jamal Murray: I hope so since we already have two girls.

Isaiah Briscoe: I know, but what if it's a girl?

Jamal Murray: then they'll have a sister.

Isaiah Briscoe: Okay.

Before they went back to bed, Jamal and Isaiah went in for a passionate kiss and their make out session. Little did Jamal know, he's about to become pregnant with their third baby.