Chapter 14

When we reappeared we were shocked to see I was now the same age as Linkette and Saria.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"I don't know," Linkette said.

"Is this my fault?" Saria asked, "It must have been why you shrunk when I healed you."

"That's right," Midna laughed. "When you lost control of your healing magic you synced your bodies, deaging Luna to the same age as you, and since you and Linkette are the same age, now all three of you are the same age. You make sure to get that last Fused Shadow, now! Eee Hee! See you later!"

With that she disappeared as the Light Spirit, in the form of a dragon appeared.

"My name is Lanayru," he said. "Your efforts have at last restored each of us Light Spirits in Hyrule. Oh heroes chosen by the gods... the dark power that you seek. It waits in a temple set in the bed of Lake Hylia... but before seeking it, you must now bear witness to something, and never forget it. You must know that it was the will of the goddesses that we lock away the forbidden power."

He then showed us a vision of how the Fused Shadows were sealed away, though I was a bit miffed that he made the us in the vision kill each other with no control of our bodies.

"Oh, heroes chosen by the goddesses..." he continued. "Beware... those who do not know the danger of weilding power will, before long be ruled by it. Never forget that... the dark power that you seek lies in the sleeping Lakebed Temple in Lake Hylia."

We just sat there on our knees hugging each other for several minutes while giving assurances that we would never do that, before we left wanting to get far away from the spirit.

"If the temple is at the bottom of the lake then it is probably submerged." Saria said, looking at the lake.

"Sounds like we need the protection of water that Queen Rutella mentioned," I said. "And to do that we need to save her son. But where can we find him?"

"She sent him to the castle," Linkette thought aloud, "and there wasn't a Zora that Ilia was looking out for when we saw her at Telma's Bar."

"Yeah there was," I agreed. "That must be him."

With that Linkette and Saria shrunk down and I held them in my hand while I floated us all the way back to the bridge far above. We then headed to Castle Town, going faster when we found some horse grass, that Saria used to summon Epona, since she was the one that calmed her down while me and Linkette were on Death Mountain. We then rode Epona to the entrance to the castle, with Saria riding, and me and Linkette shrunk down, and placed between her hair, and her headband, so that the headband prevented us from flying away. Luckily Saria took good care of her hair, and it was soft and smelled nice. Once we got there we grew back and headed into Castle Town, only to be stopped.

"Ms. Luna, Ms. Saria, Ms. Linkette! WAAAAAAIT!" the mailman called running up. "I have come to deliver a letter. There is a letter for you three. Two letters in fact! Well my business is concluded, onward to mail!"

"Well that was something," I said as he ran off, before looking at my letter and reading it out loud. "Good stuff inside. Finally, we've finished production of a new type of bomb! These ones can be used in the water! We have them in stock NOW! Come by and pick YOURS up now! Barnes of Kakariko."

"Considering the next dungeon is underwater, that will help," Saria said before reading the one she had. "Now open for Business. The Lanayru Tourist Association has prepared a grand tour of natural splendor. Our current main attraction is Iza and Hena's playground for grown ups. You'll find both immediately down the riverbank from the Zora's waterfall pool. Iza's Rapid Ride. Shoot at targets while riding the raging river rapids! No extra charge for using Bomb Arrows! Hena's Fishing Hole. It's a fight against Nature with Lure Fishing! What kind of Fish can you catch? We look forward to seeing you there!"

"So an advertisement was sent out to everyone," Linkette said as we nodded.

With that we entered castle town. We first went to the east castle town entrance, and reunited with Navi and Ember, finding them kissing each other. Before we headed to Telma's Bar, but we must have came at the wrong time. It was busy, and at our young age we couldn't get past.

"Now what do we do?" Linkette sighed as we were stuck.

"What a hard day's work, time to head to Telma's Bar," a guard said passing by, causing us to grin and have Linkette shrink us down to fairy size to hitch a ride, grabbing onto his armor as he made his way through the crowds to the Bar.

We dropped off the foot in the bar, but before we could grow back, we heard a loud exclamation.

"That is a Zora child! This is beyond my expertise! Hmmmph!" a cranky doctor said as he left, almost stepping on us.

"Doctor wait! If something isn't done this child will..." Ilia said running up, unfortunately for us while we dodged the doctor we didn't dodge Ilia, each of us getting caught between the toes, and carried along as she went back to the Zora. Though for some reason I felt they weren't as good as Linkette's. She then kicked her foot into the air, causing us to go flying off, and land on the Zoras chest.

"He doesn't look good," Saria said as we looked over the giant, Zora. "There is no way my healing magic can help here."

"Well this isn't good," Telma said, getting our attention, though it was almost overwhelming when Telma's cat jumped up with us, luckily Saria knew she was safe. "So a human doctor won't do it, huh? That old coot reminded me though. I've heard about a Shaman in Kakariko Village in the Eldin Region who have treated both Gorons and Zora."

"Is that true?" Ilia asked. "Perhaps if we take him there..."

"Inadvisable! Too dangerous!" the group of guards said. "But we can't turn a blind eye to a pretty girl in need, either. Yes, we'd better escort you! Am I right boys?!"

They then started cheering.

"Well isn't that nice," Telma said. "To reach Kakariko we've got to cross two plains that are each infested with dangerous beasts. But we'll be safe now!"

We all then turned to the guards just in time to see the last one run out of the bar.

"Cowards!" Telma yelled. "Don't you EVER show your faces around here again!"

"Now what?" Ilia sighed.

"We'll help!" I called, causing them to notice us.

"Who are you three?" Ilia asked after leaning down to get a good look at us with Telma. Who judging by Telma's knowing glance I didn't quite manage to hide my hurt look. "And how can people your size help?"

"I'm Linkette," Linkette said. "This is Saria and Luna. The crowds were so thick we had to use shrinking magic to make it through. But we can still grow back to normal, and our magic is good at combat."

"That will be quite helpful, why don't you go get ready," Telma said as she left before turning to me. "You know that girl don't you? It's a real shame... she can't even remember her own name right now."

"Its Ilia," I said.

"Thanks," Telma said. "Still... bless her heart. She found this poor boy collapsed on the road, so she did all she could to save him. More courage in that girl than all the soldiers in hyrule thats for sure. You lend your strength to her, you hear me. Come on. I'll carry you past the crowd, so you can grow back."

With that she picked us up and put us in her pocket, as we felt her moving around, as we were bumped into each other.