Chapter 16

I looked away from Saria, blushing as her pink Zora armor made her look cute, only to then have to look away from Linkette who looked cute in her red Zora armor, while I hoped I looked as cute in my purple zora armor. Speaking of, I wonder why we've never seen a Zora while we were regular sized, and not an animal. We even headed to Zora Domain, only to find it was empty, all the Zora having left to try to find Prince Ralis. Though we did destroy the volcanic rock Linkette dropped in the domain with a water bomb we got in Kakariko, which looked like a bomb fish, only to reveal a Goron that gave us a second bomb bag, each underneath it. While looking around we also got another bottle from the fishing hole, and an upgrade to the giant bomb bag from a river game after clearing the way for the owner, destroying some more shadow beasts along the way. As well, as collecting a lot more golden bugs, all thanks to searching the area now released from Twilight for things we needed.

Speaking of golden bugs. The three of us agreed that Agatha, could never know we could shrink to bug size. We got a bigger wallet from her, but as far as we were concerned we did not need to spend any more time than necessary with her, and considering how she acted, if we were shrunk around her she would most likely keep us as her pets. But we were now underwater as Linkette was using the water bombs to open the way to the Lakebed Temple. Unfortunately I was so focused on them that I wasn't looking behind me, and...

Bzzzz.

"Ahh!" I yelled as I felt a strong shock, as we turned around, I saw a Bari, a giant jelly fish that had snuck out of the temple and electrocuted me, and had the darklight mirror destroy it, before sighing as Saria healed me with her magic.

We then headed into the temple avoiding the monsters on the path there, and going through the door after jumping up and pulling a hanging lever down. The next room had several stalactites that Linkette knocked down with bomb arrows, creating platforms that we used to get to the next area, a bridge over rushing water that had a Lizalfos on it. Luckily Linkette's shrinking magic was very useful for that. The next room was the main room with a spinning staircase. I floated us to the different areas where we found Ooccoo.

"She still looks strange," I muttered to Saria as Linkette put Ooccoo in her bag.

"Nearly scared us the first time we saw her," Saria muttered back.

We also found the dungeon map, on the bottom east side, and after moving the staircase so the bottom was by the door near the chest with the dungeon map we headed through the door, where I used the darklight mirror to stop a charging helmaroc, while Saria then summoned plants to remove the helmet and crush the helmaroc.

In the next room we found more stalactites, and a chest with a small key.

"Excuse me," Ooccoo said. "I've been here awhile. Now that you have that small key, you should go back to the locked entrance on the top floor, above this area. There are things there you will need to fully explore the dungeon."

"Alright thanks!" we said, heading there.

Once there I floated up to a lever near the ceiling, and pulled it, allowing Linkette and Saria to pass through the now open gate.,we looked around, discovering we could have floated up here to save time, and found another small key. Behind a door behind a bombable rock we saw a giant bug protected by a giant water bubble, unfortunately for it, my cannon took quick care of that, and then continued on to destroy it as well. The next room had a large spiral ramp, that we climbed finding another lever that I floated up and pulled, discovering it made the ramp become a water slide. Afterwards I floated us up to a chest only to discover it was empty.

"What's this?" Saria noticed a small opening in the bottom corner of the chest which since Linkette and Saria were still shrunk so I could float them back she was small enough to notice, and enter. "No way!"

"What is it?" I asked as she came out holding a unique looking key.

"This is the Magical Key," Saria said, "It can open any lock. And can be used over and over again. I thought it was lost long ago."

"Well you found it," I said.

With that we headed down the water slide, and pulled the lever so the water went all the way to the main room, meanwhile we followed it, and noticed it turned a waterwheel, and floated down and through the nearest door so we could see what it would have required. Doing this we discovered a room with a gate in front of us. I floated over it, only to feel something sticky wrap around me, and pull, causing me to drop Linkette and Saria, though I still had no idea what was going on as everything went black.

It felt like I was covered in thick sludge that was trying to suffocate me, though luckily the Zora Armor let me breath, barely. I then felt everything bouncing around, and I'm pretty sure I hit a treasure chest with me in the sludge. My only thought was, what is going on.

The next thing I know, me, and the chest was slamming into the ground, as the sludge finally cleared.

"What happened?" I asked, looking around, only to see a dying deku toad. "Did that road try to eat me like a bug?"

"Yes," Linkette and Saria said.

"Thanks for saving me," I hugged them, before turning to the chest. "Now let's see what's in here."

Inside we found a Claw Shot. While practicing we discovered it opened the gate. We then headed back to the main room. When we noticed that the water was needed to get to the boss door we had not noticed on the central platform under the stairs, if you cannot fly.

Luckily we could, and we even discovered that since it was older then the boss/big keys that it opened the boss door as well. Inside we dropped down a hole, and went underwater where we met Twilit Aquatic Morpheel.

I had a hard job here. Saria could not use forest magic underwater, while Morpheel was immune to Linkette's shrinking magic, and they did not have any weapons they could use underwater. Luckily I had the claw shot and could use it to pull Morpheel's eye out of the tentacle, and blast it with Twilight Magic, and use the Darklight Mirror to stop it from returning, as well as any tentacles from retrieving it, while Linkette and Saria drew off the bomb fish it sent out. It then showed why it's name was MorphEEL when it burst from the ground, revealing it was an eel. Unfortunately the surprise let it retrieve its eyes, as did me having to dodge before it ate me. I used the Claw Shot to pull myself on its back, but it kept moving aroun to much for me to use the Darklight Mirror, so I channeled all of my magic into my fist, and pierced the eye with it, before releasing the magic, causing an explosion that completely destroyed the eye, but left me completely out of magic.

Luckily that left it mostly dead, and in its pain it slammed head first into the wall, cracking it, and draining the water in the room, but also finishing it off as its body exploded into Twilight shards that formed the last Fused Shadow.

"There it is! The last Fused Shadow... I'll just take that thanks," Midna said, grabbing it. "With this we can deal with Zant, the one whom thinks henis the king of the shadows. His power is a false one. I'll prove it using these."

Midna then looked a bit sheepish. "So... I've done everything I needed too. I'm sorry for dragging you three all over the place with me... so shall we go?"

With that Midna opened a portal, back to the spirit spring.

"Sure!" we agreed.

"Maybe now that the quest is finished the spirit will tell us how to get home," Linkette said as we left. "We still have our quest after all."