Chapter 18

"You're Luna, Linkette, and Saria correct?" Louise asked sniffing us, as we noticed that as an adult cat she was bigger than us. "Mmm, yes, I thought so, I could just tell you know. I'm Louise, do you remember meeting me in this shop before? Though I don't think we were properly introduced... in any case I'm a bit puzzled as too why you look like that. Still you have another patient, so I can't blame you for coming here."

"A curse," I said, "those forms were given to us to protect us from the Veil of Twilight trying to invade, based on our souls, but recently the enemy behind it trapped us in these forms unable to change back even when outside the veil."

"I see," Louise said, "and the patient?"

"She was left like this because she refused to accept him as her ruler," Linkette responded, before we noticed Saria making strange faces.

"Sorry!" she said, spitting Navi out as she glowed scorching red. "Her taste was too distracting and I need to focus on stabilizing Midna."

"WHO CARES ABOUT MY TASTE!" Navi yelled. "THE LIVES OF ONE DOESN'T MATTER WHEN COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSE. YOU NEED TO LEAVE HER TO DIE AND MEET PRINCESS ZELDA TO FIND OUT HOW TO CHANGE BACK AND FIGHT THE EVIL. NOT CARRY ME IN YOUR MOUTHS BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IM SAYING."

"All life is important!" we growled. "Something you don't seem to understand."

Ember then grabbed Navi and held her still.

"LET ME GO!" Navi yelled.

"Linkette, Luna, one of you holds onto her so Saria can stabilize Midna. We can deal with her after we heal her."

"I will," I said, moving to catch her, only for Navi to twist, and force Ember to go in my mouth instead, I couldn't help my purr in pleasure, and I didn't even know wolves could purr, but Ember tasted delicious. Though I eventually let her out as Linkette grabbed Navi before she could yell some more.

"Sorry about her," I sighed. "She has trouble with putting lives before duty."

"I understand," Louise said. "My cousin is the same way. Though I don't think my owner knows how to heal her."

"We know," Saria sighed. "Depite what Navi thinks we are going to princess Zelda, since she would know how to heal Midna. We just hold her in our mouths because she keeps saying we should leave Midna behind to die and ask how to get our forms back. Just because it would take longer."

"Come on!" Louise said moving under Midna and taking her from our backs, he size being barely able to carry her alone. "This way! The attic is connected to the Castles Waterway. It's an old waterway though, so it can be a rough trip. I'll carry Midna. You'll never make it there if it takes all three of you to carry her."

"Thank you!" me and Saria said as the three of us followed her, pushing a nearby crate closer to,get in the window where we saw Louise walking along some ropes keeping Midna balanced, and seeing what she meant by never making it if we had to carry Midna. We would never be able to take the ropes together. At the end we took another exit, leading to a man named Jovani that had been cursed, and after I destroyed the Poe in the room, he opened the way to the last part of the passage. This led to couple waterslides, much to Louise's disgust, but she is a good cat and carried on to help us save Midna. Good thing too, after we made it through to the area I had traveled through when I was originally here there were ropes we had to cross to climb a staircase, and a broken bridge that we had to cross quickly while it was held up by the wind while crossing the roof. But eventually we made it to Zelda's room, where Louise laid Midna on the ground as Zelda looked over her,

"Please, how do we save her?" me and Saria asked, Linkette still carrying the struggling Navi.

"You know she can't understand us animals right?" Louise asked, before looking at Midna. "Still seeing she needs help she will. Princess Zelda is that kind of girl."