Chapter 21

We searched around Hyrule for information on the Mirror of Twilight, but couldn't find any information. Outside of cities we would have one of us in animal form, and the other two riding shrunk, and We did however get several Poe souls: 8 from Lake Hylia, one from the upper Zora River, 2 in Zora's Domain (four some reason, everytime we came across a Zora there we were either in animal form, or shrunk and couldn't change back without revealing ourselves so we just did business with them as we were but we didn't find any information there either), 2 in Kakariko Graveyard, 2 in Kakariko Village, 1 on Death Mountain Trail, 2 at Kakariko Gorge, 1 in Faron Woods, and 8 in Hyrule Field. We also returned to Jovani, where we partially broke the curse on him and his cat Gengle. This got us a bottle of Great Fairy's Tears, and the Ghost Lantern. We also donated 1000 rupees to Malo Mart, though we did our donations through a Goron, so Malo did not realize we were the ones to give the money. We then delivered hotspring water to gorons, and donated another 200 rupees so Malo Mart could open a new shop in Castle Town, where we got Magic Armor, from the store keep, who was not Malo.

Unfortunately we still failed to find any information and decided to take a break to play with Colin, Beth, and Luda.

When we got there, we found Beth and Luda in Luda's house, but noticed that Colin was nowhere to be found.

"Hey, Beth, Luda." I called. "Where's Colin? We came to play with the three of you."

"Colin is distracting Talon," Beth explained. "He is trying to use Ilia's amnesia to turn her against you. Colin is distracting him so he fails."

"As for playing, we finished the first part of our punishment for following you to the Goron Mines..." Luda said, "but we are still grounded for another week. So we can't play outside. And we played with my dolls so much they broke. Until they are fixed we don't have anything to play."

"Hey Linkette?" Saria said. "With your shrinking magic, can't you make us doll sized? Then they can play with us as dolls, if they are playing too rough we can let them know."

"I can do that," Linkette said. "But who plays with who?"

Seeing they had already met, Midna popped out and said. "I claim Luna. She is my cousin after all."

"Really? Cool," Beth said, before deciding between her and Luda who would get the others, Beth ending up with Linkette, while Luda got Saria.

We spent the next several hours doll sized and being played with. I must admit it was strange being moved around, as they played with us, dressing us up in doll clothes, doing our hair, and other doll things. But it was fun... until...

Midna suddenly disappeared, hiding in Luda's shadow since she was the closest normal sized person around. We tried looking around for what made her disappear, only to freeze in shock when we saw Talon.

"You have dolls of those three!?" he exclaimed in disgust, as we did our best to stay still, previous visits have shown that if he knew it was the real us, it would not be good.

"I like them," Beth said, only for Talon to grab all three of us, out of their hands, or my position on the floor.

"They can't be trusted. If you are going to play with dolls, then put them where they belong." Talon said, before going behind Beth, pulling her underwear back, and dropping the three of us inside.

It was soft, but the flesh stopped us from hearing anything, though we certainly felt when Talon pushed Beth down so she was sitting on us.

Eventually Talon left and we decided to pull a prank on him in retaliation. In the end we decided to wait until he was sleeping then Linkette in her animal form(which we had to reveal to Beth and Luda, though they already knew about the shrinking so it wasn't a large leap) used what she read about when staying with her Princess Zelda and placed her kitten paws, just so, to make him pee the bed, before we left continuing on the search for the Mirror. Having checked Hyrule, we next decided to check the desert, and after a meeting with Auru at Lake Hylia, we got shot from a cannon to the desert.