Unexpected!!

( Aarohi's and Atharva's outfit)

AAROHI'S POV

I was going back to my home after a very hectic day at the hospital!!  You know why, just because of the freaking birthday party that i don't even wanted to attend!!

Well, leave it now!! it's getting dark at night so i thought to just check the time!!! Shit, it's going to be 11:00 P. M soon and i am still at an half hour distance away from my home!!

Tu to gayi mini !! Maa aaj tujhe chodegi nahi!!
(you are gone mini, maa will not gonna leave you today)

With that, I speed up a little but then immediately stop my car when i saw a black figure laying on the middle of the road and i gulp down in fear!!

The only thought that came inside my mind was of it being some ghost that i had scared off since my childhood!!

The grip of mine on the handle got tighten but still i decide to just pass away from the black figure like it's nothing !!!

And just as i was passing by the black figure's side, it moves a little making me to flinch hard and my eyes peak towards it slowly in fear!

Heyy bhagwaan!! Please save me!!!
( Please god!!)

But as i look over it, the scene in front of me makes me relieved a bit and i stop my scooty there only to take a moment of sigh!!

Well, That black figure was not a ghost but actually a cute little black color puppy who is laying on the road without any tension of its life!!

But it's not safe for it to lay down like this that too on the middle of the road na, there can be thousands of vehicle who can't see him and can hit him out of track!!

That's why, i decided to help him!! I park my scooty near the bushes and then slowly walk towards the puppy, reminding myself frequently to not scare it by any of my movements!!

I went near him and sat on my knees to grab it But it jerk away making me confuse,

Maybe it is scared of you, mini!! Tu bhi na!!

I thought for sometime and then took out my lunch box from my purse to give the puppy one roti (that i had left today after my lunch)!! It slowly move towards the roti and smell it a little and then it starts eating it hungrily

Oh so he's hungry!! Good job mini!!!           

I was smiling happily while looking at the cute puppy but then suddenly a white bright light came directly upon my side making me to refrect my face at the sudden contact

I heard a loud car screech sound, that makes me to have a hint that it's a car that is coming at our way, my eyes widen in socket and without waiting, I immediately grab the puppy tightly in my hold and move out from the place fastly!

Because I dont want to die at such a young age!!!

And afterall sitting there at one place processing everything that happened with us will only cause us to get hit by that car!!

I hurriedly went to the road side to save myself and also the puppy but then again heard a loud bang on the other side of the road that was just too much loud from before!!

oh shit!!!!

I turn my body right away to look at the scene behind me and what i saw it, my soul left from my body!! The grip of me over the puppy loses a little and it just jump off me to run over somewhere that i care less about right now!!