Fear of loosing Her

ATHARVA'S POV

I came back to the mansion and was climbing the stairs when suddenly someone called me from behind which made me to stop at my place.

"Atharva, have you seen Aarohi anywhere?? Vivaan asked in a tense tone which confused me.

"I had seen her only in the morning, why??" I asked back

" Maa had given her some photo albums to give to Mrs. Meera...but since then she has not been seen by anyone!!" I got shocked by what he said

What is this?? How can she disappear like this!!

"Have you asked Mrs. Meera??" I asked instantly

"I am looking for her only!!" He replied and i nodded

" I will also come with you!!"!!" I quickly said and then we both set out together to find Mrs. Meera.

A bad feeling kept rising inside me the whole time i was searching for Mrs. Meera. I dont know what is it, but i am definitely not feeling good!!

I just hope Aarohi is fine!!

After some time we saw her in a corridor walking while holding some clothes in her hand.

We went towards her and i asked her,

"Where is Aarohi? She came to you to give that pile of albums, to ab voh kaha hai, BATAO!!" I asked in rage and she flinched.

Because after every second that bad feeling was increasing more inside me and making me even
more angry.

"Bhai, calm down!!" Vivaan tried to calm me

" Aarohi...she...sh...she didn't came to me b...baba??" She replied timidly with her head hunged low.

What, she didn't come to her...then where did she go??

"If she didn't come to you... then where the fuck did she go??" I asked in much anger

"Bhai, please calm down...vo yahi hogi!!" Vivaan held my shoulder

" I don't care about anything Vivaan, I just want her right here, right now!!" I shouted at him.

But then realised what i was doing, shit!! I was no longer able to control my inner emotions, its not good!!

We were there only, when suddenly Vihaan came running towards us, he looked stressed.

My heartbeats starts increasing faster and faster.

Does he have any news about Aarohi??

" A s..staff told that he had seen A..Aarohi walking to the third floor...i think s..she went to the store room!!" He told pantingly

What rubbish!! She went to the Store room!!

When she is too much scared of dark!!

I don't know in what condition Aarohi would be in right now!!

Without thinking anything, I immediately started running towards the third floor, I have to find Aarohi!! Yes, i have to find her.

She is my responsibility, I can't be so careless towards her!!

I quickly reached the third floor and went straight towards the store room.

As soon as I reached there, I tried to open the door but it was not opening. Aah, now what is it!!

"AAROHI, Are you there??" I shouted but there was no response from the other side.

My heart starts beating faster again but this time because of fear.