Misunderstanding 😟

AAROHI'S POV

The day for which i was eagerly waiting has finally come today, and today is sunday!!

The day i was waiting for so many days!!

Today Anni, I and Mishi are going out for a day out. All three of us were planning this together for a long time, but we were not getting time.

But now we have both energy and time!!

" Didi, A new and fancy restaurant has opened nearby, vaha chale kya!!" Anni asked while riding the scooty

Meanwhile, me and Mishi were sitting behind talking about random things with each other.

"Chal!!" We both said at the same time and giggled.

After a moment or less, we reached the restaurant and sat on one of the seats there.

We chat somethings for sometime and then ordered the food when the waiter came to us.

I ordered butter chicken, naan, chole bhature matar paneer and Mishi and Anni ordered dosa, chaat, dal makhani and paratha.

"Are vo Mrs. Roy haina, vo kal ghar aayi thi aur unhone thodi si chini mangi!!" Mishi tell me the story

(Oh that Mrs. Roy Haina, she came home yesterday and asked for some sugar)

"To phir!!" I curiously asked while eating

" To humare maha anubhavi, Annirudh ne unhe chamach mein chini lake dedi!!" She told while slapping his head which makes him to whine.

(So our great veteran, Anirudh, gave her sugar in spoon)

" Are to aur kya karta, unhone hi to thodi si chini mangi thi na to dedi!!" He innocently replied while eating his food

And i burst into laughter, seriously he did that!!

He is really unimaginable. I'm laughing like hell just by thinking about Mrs. Roy's expression that time.

She must be so traumatized!!

While laughing, i accidentally slipped some chatni on my dress and sighed heavily.

Why do it always have to happen with me!!

" Mein abhi aayi!!" I told them while wiping off the chatni
from my dress and went to the washroom

After cleaning it as well as i can, the stain still didn't left. Aahh now it is testing my patience.

I sighed while leaving the dress and went outside when i have enough of cleaning it.

As i was wiping the dress again a little, my eyes caught someone and i stop in my tracks.

Ansh Dada, he is here too!!

I saw Ansh Dada at the upside area of the restaurant that is usually booked for the VIP's one.

What is he doing here, is he here with Mauli di!!

I got excited for a while, thinking everything must got sorted between the duo, that's why they are here for a date.

I cant control my happiness and went upstairs to meet him, afterall i want to meet him from so many days.