hurt

WARNING

(long chapter ahead)

VATSAL'S POV

I was walking down on the design department of our company to see how the new interns are working upto their ideas and presentation.

I was there only, when i felt a weird sensation in my heart, like the person whom i waiting for the most is here only!!

She's here!!! But how it can be done??

You all are maybe confused about whom i am talking about then let me tell you something,

It's that one girl, that i met two years ago at the wedding of one of my employee, she was there too.

I don't know how fast and when that happened, but when our eyes met, my heart fells for her at the first sight.

Nowhere in this world, i had seen such a beautiful girl and her doe black eyes are just to captivating that it made me drown in them without invitation.

But shocking thing is that, she hugged me just after some second of our meet, i was beyond shocked that time that i didn't even reacted to it.

She hugged me for a good damn minute and then ran away from there like a thin air, not letting me have any glimpse of her after that.

She is beautiful no doubt, but i am still curious about why did she hugged me??

But, thinking it as an attraction till now, i always try to distract myself from her, but the thing is that i cant able to let her go out of my mind even after 2 years of our meet.

And now after 2 years, i am having the same feeling that she's here only, but i dont know where?

Hearing my heart voice, i decide to find her, maybe try to... and then i walked to every corner of that floor one by one

I was looking at each and everyone when my heart starts beating faster and louder like it's indicating that she's here only.

But where??

In restlessness, i move my head here and there and then my eyes stop at the particular girl and that is she...

Dressed in a cute maroon top and denim skirt she's walking with two cups of coffee in her hand!!

For one moment every thing happening around me stops and the only thing i could able to see is her.

Her pretty face and cute doe eyes is looking just perfect on her!!

So she's here... finally, after 2 years!!

I started walking towards her unknowingly and then  every step that i took towards her, makes me feel thousands of feeling inside me.

I was close to her but then everything came to an halt when some other girl came from her behind and pushed her knowingly so that she could fell down on the floor.

The anger roses inside me but when i saw her getting fall with the cups in her hand i immediately ran to her.

She was about to fall when i grab one of her arm and pull her behind that results in falling of the coffee on the floor.

" Aahhhh!!" She bumped onto my chest and i heard her painful groan that made me to check on her instantly.

" What happened, are you okay??" I asked while looking at her and then saw the fresh burn mark on her arm that maybe cause when that other girl pushed her and that coffee fell from her hand.