Jealousy 😠

( Aarohi's outfit)

ATHARVA POV

"Leave, and for what??" Sitting on the desk of my home office i asked to Aarohi who's standing infront of me with her demand of a half day leave.

I was surprised at first, as she had never asked me for a half day leave before, what happened to her, is everything okay or is she sick??

Well, she isn't looking like a sick person though!!

" Actually my family wants me to meet a guy that they had choose for me, so thats why i want to take a half day leave!!" She informed

For some moment, i felt a weird sensation inside me but then i realised, what difference does it makes to me if she goes anywhere with a guy??

Who am i to her....just her boss na, then why am i getting so affected by this??

" But what about maa?? Who will take care of her in your absence??" I asked while shooking my thoughts away

" I had already talk about that to Mrs. Meera, she will take care of aunty in my absense!!" She informed

Oh, so she has already ensure everything before meeting that guy?

" And when will you return??"

" Its 8:20 now and i will leave on 12:20 that means i will be back here till 4:30!!" 

Fuck!! she doesnt left any excuse for me to not give her permission, she came being all prepared!!

" Fine, you can take the leave, but if you get late, i will not think twice before deducting your salary of this month!!" I warned her as i dont like late comers!!

" But its not fair...!!" She whined

" You want your leave or not??" I asked while raising my eyebrows and  she just nodded her head, then left the my office without saying anything.

I don't know why, but it really feels like i should go and stop her from meeting that guy!!

But then again, who am i to stop her?? I cant cross my boundaries even if i want, its her personal matter afterall!!

But wait, why am i not feeling good suddenly?? What is happening to me man??

**************

AAROHI'S POV

After taking permission from that alien, i again went to kitchen to ensure that Mrs. Meera learns everything about the diet chart!!

There was certain points on which she was confusing much so i was just clearing her doubts, when a phone call disturbed me!!

" Hello, ki kothai maa??" I picked the call up

" Mini, listen, Harsh Babu has told me that he is going to Delhi this afternoon itself, that's why he wants to meet you soon. !!"

" Mom, is he crazy!! Firstly, I have worked so hard to get permission from my boss and now he wants me to meet him soon...is this a thing????" I throw my anger

"Mini, i can't hear anything from you right now...he said he will come to pick you up...just tell him the address!!" Maa told making my eyes widen

" Maa, yeh meri workplace hai...ghar nahi, aur humari baat to hui thi na ki....!!"

(Mom, this is my workplace...not home, and we talked about it, didn't we)