HER ANGER

( Aarohi's cabin ☝️)

It is a morning again but not the smiley happy one, but a tensed and sad one also whole night yesterday, i wasn't able to sleep on my bed comfortably!!

The only things like home loan and college fee is coming inside my mind that is making it unable for me to sleep!

I hate to admit it but i haven't even done my dinner or morning breakfast because of that!!

When i reached to my hospital i heard everyone eyeing me like i am a criminal, some are even gossping and bad mouthing about me that i care less about
.

Because i know it had to happen, after what that man had done!!

Still i was a little hurt, like obviously after giving my everything to the patients to treat them right, in last i just got false accusations on me, is that's what i deserve??

Leave it, now nothing could be done!!

I am right now inside my cabin, collecting my things from the table that is going to be someone's else soon!!

Oh, how much i am going to miss this all, i cant even tell!!!

I sighed, while remembering every special moment that i had spent in here!!

When suddenly, someone knocked the cabin door making me confuse and i look behind just to find that man again standing near the door with a plain face

Oh so, he is here!!! Maybe he just came here to see me loosing to him!!!!

" So have you decided what you want??" He asked making me to bite the inside of my cheeks to control myself from shouting at him!!

" Mr. Raghuvanshi, i know i am not a rich person like you, i belong to a middle class family and you don't know but for us middle class people, our self-respect and image cost everything!! We can bear anything but not even a single scratch to our self-respect!!" I said while sniffling a little but not let any tear to came out from my eyes!!

" Listen....!!" No, Not this time!!

" No, you listen Mr. Raghuvanshi!! The false accusations of yours made me a hot topic for everyone here, you accused me to be unprofessional? Do you even know how much my patients mean to me?? They all are equally important for me but just because of your nonsense, my professional image is all ruined now!! Congratulations, you won and i lose!!" I clapped loudly with my hands to congratulate him for his win but with a mock hidden inside it

" And now, After all this, you have wanted me to accept your job offer that you had given to me without any hesitation!! I know your mother is really important for you and i am sure she had given you good rites too, but you have failed, in keeping them up!!" I told making him to widen his eyes and he throws a glare on me

" Aapko pata hai aapme or mujhme Farq kya hai, yahi ki aapke paas sirf paise hai or mere paas meri values hai!! Aap bas ek pese wale garib hai Mr. Raghuvanshi jo kabhi kisike emotions samajh nahi sakte!!"

(Do you know the difference between you and me, you have only money but i have my values!! You are a money minded poor person Mr. Raghuvanshi who can never understand anyone's feelings)

I told with a tear dropping from my eyes as i am myself hurt more than him after telling all those sentences to him!!

I wipe the tears out, and then again started collecting stuff while feeling the tense environment in the air!!

For sometime i doesnt hear him saying anything to me that made me feel a bit anxious,

I then left the cabin without even looking at him once after what had i said to him and just walk out like nothing happen!!