Hate at second sight🙄

~ sometime love starts with hatred too~

___________________________******____________________________

AAROHI'S POV

It's been one week since I last visited the orphanage, but nothing changes in my life, it's still going on simple and decent!!

Today, i woke up a little early from my usual time that made  my maa to check if i had fever or not!!

Afterall i am really not a big fan of getting up early!!!

I got ready with a quick shower and wore a white and pink mix floral kurti top with white pants

Its vibrating and bright, perfect match for my personality!!

After finishing the breakfast, i move towards my scooty and drove it away to the hospital!!

When i reach there, I consult my patients regarding to their health problems. Today the number of patients are less too, so i got free in half day only!!

I return back to my home at the time of lunch and thought to just sleep again as it's my favorite work to do since birth!!

I was about to lay down on my bed when maa came out of nowhere and hand me a grocery list telling me to bring the items written down there!!

Oh god!! Another work!!!

I try to resist her orders while making some excuses but just like every mother, she took out her brahmastra and  started with her taunts, making me to get agree at last!!

Taking the list, i went to the shopping mall near my street, and take all the necessary things that was written on the list!!

As i held all the packets carefully in my hand with a little effort, i started moving slowly to the parking area while trying to not drop anything!

But as I have a futti kismat from the start i got bump into a hard wall that makes the flour to get exploded and got all over my face

My whole face got covered by the spots and sprinkles of flour. I tried to shake off the flour from the air with one hand while rubbing my eyes with the other

"What the hell!!!!" I heard a shout of someone making me confuse and i open my eyes a little to see who it is??

I can see a blurry image of a man, who is shuffling his hairs to remove the dust of flour from his head.

Oh so he is the mister who got bumped into me!! How can he??  Is he blind???

" Oh hello mister, agar dekh ke chalna nahi aata hai, to ghar pe baitho na!!!" i again rub my eyes to get a clear vision of that man

Oh hello mister, if you don't know how to walk properly, then just go and sit in your home)"

He is looking older and handsome too!! Wait, what handsome?? Shut up mini, don't forget he bumped on you, you should be angry right now!!