Together 👩‍❤️‍👨

ATHARVA'S POV

I reached at the bakery's kitchen and found Aarohi there with some unknown woman who's looking at me with a judgey stare.

By looking at her i can say that she had just completed her 30's, she has blackish straight hair and also her eyes are just like a kitten, small but extremely dangerous.

She is judging my whole existence with her dangerous eyes, and i was just trying to neglect her stares in every way.

"Uhh...you didn't tell me you got married Ruhi??" She finally took off her gaze from me and then questioned
Ms. Aarohi.

What the...!!! Why the hell did she asked that??

"No..no...no, i..its not like that di, he is my boss not my...husband!!" She instantly cleared her misunderstanding

"O..oh i am sorry, you wore a saree and he too came after you so i thought....i am so sorry for misunderstanding!!" She apologized.

" Its okay di...btw, he's my boss...Mr. Atharva Raghuvanshi and Mr. Raghuvanshi she is my senior Mauli!!" Aarohi introduce us and i got her name.

Oh, So this judging women name is Mauli!!

"Atharva Raghuvanshi.... sounding familiar, but leave it. I am really very happy to see you after a long time Ruhi, lets talk outside...i want to tell you many things!!"

Wait, that means she's going to talk to her now, oh my god!! I thought, i would have some chance to spend time together with her.

Wait, what am i thinking?? Atharva, came back to your senses man!!

" Mr. Raghuvanshi...!!"

" I dont want to waste my time here by listening to your talks, so once you get done, call me!!" After saying this, i walked away from the scene and went towards my car.

I seriously think that i should meet my psychiatrist today, i mean what's wrong with my thoughts, am i even normal??

Without thinking much, i sat on my driver's seat and drove my car to psychiatrist Ansh.

Now he could only tell whats wrong with me??

I reached at his hospital in half an hour and went straight to his cabin without any second thought in my mind.

I reached near his cabin and saw it opened as always, and there he was, leaning on his table while deeply occupied by his thoughts.

I knocked on his door that disturbs him and he looked at me to get surprised.

"Are...Mr. Raghuvanshi, what a pleasant surprise. Andar aaiye na, aap vaha kyu khade hai!!" I walked inside after his gratitude.

"Baithiye!!" He requested me to sit

" So tell me Mr. Raghuvanshi, what kind of problem happened to you this time??"

"Problem to bohot badi hai, Dr. Ansh...par kya aap use thik kar paayenge??" I raised my brows

" I will do my best, kahiye kya problem hai??"

" So my problem is that whenever my heart tells me to do something, my mind always opposes it, it never listens to my heart the way it does before!!"